• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6: Rams vs Cowboys

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to keep targeting 88 and Cooks in Philly . Lamb is clearly a number 1 that gets open.

You attack that defense deep.

Defensively I think you blitz up the middle in occasion with Clark,Bell and Parsons. You may even need to try and provoke Kelce. He is a cheap shot artist. I would play Sam Williams at DT and see if he can deliver a cheap shot on Kelce
I worry about our offensive line. They’ve been so-so at best at pass protection for a while now. I fear Dak gonna be running for his life this Sunday.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about our offensive line. They’ve been so-so at best at pass protection for a while now. I fear Dak gonna be running for his life this Sunday.

He has been really good this year on the run. He has taken a couple of unnecessary sacks but last 2 games his decision making has been outstanding. He has had one bad game this year and yes it was probably our biggest game and he was terrible and you cant throw it out, but for the other 6 games he has been a top 5 QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been really good this year on the run. He has taken a couple of unnecessary sacks but last 2 games his decision making has been outstanding. He has had one bad game this year and yes it was probably our biggest game and he was terrible and you cant throw it out, but for the other 6 games he has been a top 5 QB.
Kind of a microcosm of his career