• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 L.A. Chargers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup was targeted 10 times. 3 catches. I don't get why we keep him. Live the ability and such but him and dak don't connect for what ever reason.
Probably the contract.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they ruined the game for both teams. Neither could get into a flow. It was constantly 2nd and 15 or more. Even at the end with 2:44 to go. They stopped the play because the official was in the way to allow the Chargers to sub. It was the right call , but it totally threw us off. Dak snapped the ball with 24 on the play clock with a running clock. Thankfully it didnt hurt us
It like the refs knew it was Dallas and millions watching and they looking for face time

Mat 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup was targeted 10 times. 3 catches. I don't get why we keep him. Live the ability and such but him and dak don't connect for what ever reason.
Agree, he has been a dissapointment.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main issue with the offense that I see is they not targeting Lamb enough. Then you got Aikman propping up Moore's offense that only scored 17 because the Cowboys special teams stunk other than the kicker. If that was a fair catch then Tolbert should not have been close enough to get shoved into Turpin.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main issue with the offense that I see is they not targeting Lamb enough. Then you got Aikman propping up Moore's offense that only scored 17 because the Cowboys special teams stunk other than the kicker. If that was a fair catch then Tolbert should not have been close enough to get shoved into Turpin.

Aikman definitley seemed against what we were trying to do. He kept pointing out throws that Dak should have made. Not sure if he was paying attention the pass rush or not, but Dak was moving most of the night. I agree he missed some throws but damn he made some big time plays that won us that game as well. I do think we have the weaponry to be as explosive as anyone. I think Coach Mac went into that game to be more aggressive. The game was marred by so many flags, it was really hard to get anything going. To me the big one is Cooks. I just dont think he has been used to his capablilities just yet. He is not a possession type WR. Hopefully him and Dak will get more in sync as the season goes. Something though the other night was definitely different. Dak wasnt looking for the TEs much at all. Normally thats a staple for him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman definitley seemed against what we were trying to do. He kept pointing out throws that Dak should have made. Not sure if he was paying attention the pass rush or not, but Dak was moving most of the night. I agree he missed some throws but damn he made some big time plays that won us that game as well. I do think we have the weaponry to be as explosive as anyone. I think Coach Mac went into that game to be more aggressive. The game was marred by so many flags, it was really hard to get anything going. To me the big one is Cooks. I just dont think he has been used to his capablilities just yet. He is not a possession type WR. Hopefully him and Dak will get more in sync as the season goes. Something though the other night was definitely different. Dak wasnt looking for the TEs much at all. Normally thats a staple for him.
Aikman has always talked against the Cowboys.
Dont know if he originally was trying to show he wasn't gonna be biased. But for as long as I can remember. He is usually biased against the Cowboys.
I cant stand him doing Cowboy games. Would rather listen to Eagle commentators talk about the Cowboys.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman has always talked against the Cowboys.
Dont know if he originally was trying to show he wasn't gonna be biased. But for as long as I can remember. He is usually biased against the Cowboys.
I cant stand him doing Cowboy games. Would rather listen to Eagle commentators talk about the Cowboys.
Not much of a difference between them and Aikman to me. Sometimes I think he is auditioning to be the Eagles broadcaster.