• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Panthers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always the chance for an Arizona like duck egg game...but I don't think so. I think it's another slaughter, where Dallas wins 44-10 and the National media spins it as the Cowboys beat up another bad team...till the Eagles beat the Panthers 21-20 and they call it a "gutty win" lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought last week was easy money at minus 16. I was right. If i would have bet though , Dak would probably have gotten Covid and had to sit out. This week is minus 10.5. I dont think i would touch this one. I do think we win big but not as sure as I was last week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we see if this team can go on the road and deliver a beat down the difference in talent is big. But the Panthers always give Cowboys issues. This time I just think the Panthers don't match up well with Cowboys.

Panthers don't run the ball well. This will hurt the Panthers. Big time.

Cowboys 35, Panthers 13

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Parsons having a huge game.. he is going to be extra hungry for this game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp , that would change my mind about betting.

Dallas 42. Panthers 13
Horn hasn’t been great and has only played 17 games since he has been in the league. I wouldn’t quite put the house down based on him playing or not :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness. I was very happy bringing him in when we did and think he plays a role the rest of the year. He isn’t great but even a little below average is sorely needed on this team at early down LB. Our depth would have been pretty much non-existent if he signed elsewhere. Did someone go on IR to clear a spot or did we cut someone?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness. I was very happy bringing him in when we did and think he plays a role the rest of the year. He isn’t great but even a little below average is sorely needed on this team at early down LB. Our depth would have been pretty much non-existent if he signed elsewhere. Did someone go on IR to clear a spot or did we cut someone?

Vander Esch? Went to IR or was he already on IR? I’m not sure

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys had to do this. Evans is an established vet. They were way too thin at LB. They had nothing behind Clark and Bell. Yeah they have Parsons,but I think he wants to rush the passer?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest concern I got with this team is the penalties. Looking at last week I see the Giants only flagged 2 times for 5 yards. Lol , total BS. That Giants OL was holding over and over. They held Parsons several times and no flags.

Meanwhile the Cowboys flagged 9 times for 83 yards. Time to accidently chop block some refs so their impact is less. And I got a middle finger pointed straight at Godell

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horn hasn’t been great and has only played 17 games since he has been in the league. I wouldn’t quite put the house down based on him playing or not :thumb:

I know. Im just basically thinking that our team is just a whole lot better than they are. We should win the game by 20 plus.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest concern I got with this team is the penalties. Looking at last week I see the Giants only flagged 2 times for 5 yards. Lol , total BS. That Giants OL was holding over and over. They held Parsons several times and no flags.

Meanwhile the Cowboys flagged 9 times for 83 yards. Time to accidently chop block some refs so their impact is less. And I got a middle finger pointed straight at Godell
Good news this week, we have the crew with the least amount of penalties called in the league

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Im just basically thinking that our team is just a whole lot better than they are. We should win the game by 20 plus.
Well we did have the Cardinals game. This time around the defense is better prepared to deal with the loss of Diggs. Losing Diggs right before the Cards game was a blow to the defensive game plan going into that game . This time we don't have 3 back ups playing on the OL.

The offensive game plan also has changed since the bye.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Pollard can get going some and Cooks continues to flash. Only so many balls to go around though.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fehoko to IR. Whether that’s a real injury or not who knows but Fehoko wasn’t going to play
Not sure know how many times others have said it including you but we sure need to quit taking blue light K-mart special players. I wish Vander Esch the best but Jerry needs to get away from the crash rebuilt players and just concentrate on guys with no major injury history or “defects” the NFL will give plenty of those by just playing.
Now onto playing the Panthers and hopefully having The same results as last week vs the gnats.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure know how many times others have said it including you but we sure need to quit taking blue light K-mart special players. I wish Vander Esch the best but Jerry needs to get away from the crash rebuilt players and just concentrate on guys with no major injury history or “defects” the NFL will give plenty of those by just playing.
Now onto playing the Panthers and hopefully having The same results as last week vs the gnats.
To me it always comes down to cost. If you are paying them below their talent level I don’t have a huge issue. My biggest issue is the roster makeup. How can you not have a better plan in place before the season when you know there is a decent chance he is going to get hurt and you are already very light at the position. Every player can get hurt but guys like LVE and Tyron are just much more likely to and with Tyron he absolutely will get hurt. So you need to do a better job backing them up. Overshown was hurt in August. We basically went into the season with 2 off the ball LBs and both had big question marks and lucked out with Bell who never played LB until right as the season was starting. What other team would do that?

if Evans works out and we can play him with Clark on run downs and play Bell (who has been great and probably along with the kicker the biggest positive surprise of the season) with Clark on passing downs I think we will be ok. If Mazi somehow turned a corner and we play more of him and Hankins together on early downs or at least have a solid NT on the field on most downs as they rotate, it will really help our LBs out.