• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to really blame anybody for the loss. Down 11 to the best team in Football . Played well enough to win
Philly fumbles three times and lost none. Schoomaker comes up a little short. Dak comes up short on the 2 point. They got nothing to be ashamed about. They continue to play like this the wins are coming.
That's right. This is nothing like SF. The Cowboys played with a lot of heart and took it to them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We desperately needed another weapon at the deadline so Dak didn't have to force every long yardage play to Ceedee short of the mark.
I said the same thing at the deadline. Ferguson has made some good plays but has way too many drops. Dak misses Shultz badly. Im hoping Tolbert can step up and be that guy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the same thing at the deadline. Ferguson has made some good plays but has way too many drops. Dak misses Shultz badly. Im hoping Tolbert can step up and be that guy

I just keep waiting for Cooks to explode but it hasnt happened. Im ready to see a little more Dowdle mixed in the running game. He reminded me of Marion Barber today on the run that was called back.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We must lead the league in end of game flag pickups. LOL. Steele was awful. Dak played a great game. Why did they not give Steele help after Redish ate is lunch in the first half?? That Gallup drop in the first half was huge. You score there, a touchdown lead at the half.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just keep waiting for Cooks to explode but it hasnt happened. Im ready to see a little more Dowdle mixed in the running game. He reminded me of Marion Barber today on the run that was called back.
I really like Dowdle. Would almost like to see TP twist an ankle for a week so that kid could get 20 carries. Bet he would go for 100

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. This is nothing like SF. The Cowboys played with a lot of heart and took it to them.
Well I did kind of fib. The refs IMo did everything in their power to help the Eagles. Really by now I am used to that type of officiating. The call on Gilmore was terrible. The flags that were picked on the Eagles were legit penalties. Dak took the shot to the head late and no flags. There were others.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did kind of fib. The refs IMo did everything in their power to help the Eagles. Really by now I am used to that type of officiating. The call on Gilmore was terrible. The flags that were picked on the Eagles were legit penalties. Dak took the shot to the head late and no flags. There were others.
There is no question the officiating cost Dallas the game. How the Hell can you call that devastating holding call on Schoonmaker when his hands are inside the chestplate, but not call holding when Micah was tackled right in front of the ref on a big play for the Eagles? How can you call that total bullcrap PI on Gilmore and not call it when Lamb has a guy with both hands on his arm pulling it with the ball in the air? How can you THROW THE DAMN FLAG on an obvious hands to the face at the end and pick it up when the Eagles are getting a sack to basically end the game. Just brutally one sided

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We must lead the league in end of game flag pickups. LOL. Steele was awful. Dak played a great game. Why did they not give Steele help after Redish ate is lunch in the first half?? That Gallup drop in the first half was huge. You score there, a touchdown lead at the half.
He has not played well at all this year. Has to be the injury IMO. Steele was so good last year before he went down with the injury. Wonder if it will take all year to get back to where he was. Hopefully he doesn’t play like this for his entire contract.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question the officiating cost Dallas the game. How the Hell can you call that devastating holding call on Schoonmaker when his hands are inside the chestplate, but not call holding when Micah was tackled right in front of the ref on a big play for the Eagles? How can you call that total bullcrap PI on Gilmore and not call it when Lamb has a guy with both hands on his arm pulling it with the ball in the air? How can you THROW THE DAMN FLAG on an obvious hands to the face at the end and pick it up when the Eagles are getting a sack to basically end the game. Just brutally one sided
I haven’t seen any SM and like I said I watched the game on a small iPad screen and I didn’t think the officiating was great and a couple of big ones obviously went against us, but it didn’t seem that one sided to me. We are our own worst enemy with penalties and I can’t blame the refs. the PI on Bradford was the biggest call of the game and while totally legit and obvious it came at a time of the game where the refs sometimes eat their flags and he called it. My problem with the Gilmore call was it was uncatchable. The angle it came down at and where it landed would have made it impossible to catch in bounds. I also wonder if we got a little bit of a break on the Dak 4th down review. I can’t see how he got it until maybe at the very end and at that point I thought there was a whistle

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game sucked because we lost. A few points if I may
1 the refs. Well I have said for years that Dallas has to have a stomp a mud hole in the opposing teams will to win because in a close game somehow it looks like we don’t get the call. But if it’s that close the Boys don’t deserve to win IMO. If your a champion alleged or blatant bad calls don’t matter and you can overcome them
2 Pollard is not back 100% from his injury but he showed flashes today he is close. We need another weapon besides Lamb at WR that is blatantly obvious and why Cooks has not been that……..
3 LB CB RB OL WR could all be draft targets or FA targets
4 Nope I’m not going to say it The Cowboys just need to keep plugging and maybe if the Devil is hungover from News Years Eve in 24 we can advance in the playoffs should the Boys continue to play well enough to get in.
5 Cowboys need to take advantage of the next 3 games and win them all!

JMHO on a sour Cowboys Monday morning

Go Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen any SM and like I said I watched the game on a small iPad screen and I didn’t think the officiating was great and a couple of big ones obviously went against us, but it didn’t seem that one sided to me. We are our own worst enemy with penalties and I can’t blame the refs. the PI on Bradford was the biggest call of the game and while totally legit and obvious it came at a time of the game where the refs sometimes eat their flags and he called it. My problem with the Gilmore call was it was uncatchable. The angle it came down at and where it landed would have made it impossible to catch in bounds. I also wonder if we got a little bit of a break on the Dak 4th down review. I can’t see how he got it until maybe at the very end and at that point I thought there was a whistle
Watch the all 22 on the play that Micah was held and see the Ref standing 5 feet away and see if you still feel that way
All other calls aside, there was hands to the face that was obvious on the last sack, the flag was thrown and picked up. Announcers were at a loss as well

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game sucked because we lost. A few points if I may
1 the refs. Well I have said for years that Dallas has to have a stomp a mud hole in the opposing teams will to win because in a close game somehow it looks like we don’t get the call. But if it’s that close the Boys don’t deserve to win IMO. If your a champion alleged or blatant bad calls don’t matter and you can overcome them
2 Pollard is not back 100% from his injury but he showed flashes today he is close. We need another weapon besides Lamb at WR that is blatantly obvious and why Cooks has not been that……..
3 LB CB RB OL WR could all be draft targets or FA targets
4 Nope I’m not going to say it The Cowboys just need to keep plugging and maybe if the Devil is hungover from News Years Eve in 24 we can advance in the playoffs should the Boys continue to play well enough to get in.
5 Cowboys need to take advantage of the next 3 games and win them all!

JMHO on a sour Cowboys Monday morning

Go Cowboys
This team can beat anyone. I am convinced of that. I had a good feeling all week about this game unlike SF. We almost did it. Can't wait till we play them again. Dak has to win these games in the end no matter what. He had Ferguson wide open on seam on the 4th and 8 but threw it to Tolbert. He usually looks for Ferguson too in that situation.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the all 22 on the play that Micah was held and see the Ref standing 5 feet away and see if you still feel that way
All other calls aside, there was hands to the face that was obvious on the last sack, the flag was thrown and picked up. Announcers were at a loss as well
Micah was definitely held and is held 20 times a game just like Watt and Bosa. You’ll never hear me say otherwise. I didn’t see a replay of the hands to the face but it looked to me like one of the other officials must have said it wasn’t to the face. There are missed calls all game long against every team. Our guys have more penalties and more dumb penalties but the refs aren’t out to get us. That’s what bothers me about complaining about refs. There is this underlying or in some cases overt string of comments acting as if the refs are purposely making calls against us or want us to lose. There have even been comments on here the last few years about how the NFL is telling them to make said call which is just ridiculous.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team can beat anyone. I am convinced of that. I had a good feeling all week about this game unlike SF. We almost did it. Can't wait till we play them again. Dak has to win these games in the end no matter what. He had Ferguson wide open on seam on the 4th and 8 but threw it to Tolbert. He usually looks for Ferguson too in that situation.
I keep reading people say that but I haven’t seen the replay. One completion there and I think we more than 50/50 win the game. Ferguson still had a couple plays I thought he could have made but he is really clicking with Dak now. Could be a nice weapon for us down the stretch and if teams start looking for him with the safeties in the middle of the field stepping up to him it could open up Cooks deep As well as the wings

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup drop was 7 points. We ended with a fg.

Lost by 4.

Now I sound like a broken record but...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons would have way more sacks if he played for any other team..he is held over and over again. Game after game

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the offense has been better lately because Dak is targeting Lamb way more. Two massive games in a row. I said before the game you beat the Eagles by going after that secondary. Lamb and Ferguson had their way. Blown opportunity totally. They had the Eagles best and let them off the hook

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micah was definitely held and is held 20 times a game just like Watt and Bosa. You’ll never hear me say otherwise. I didn’t see a replay of the hands to the face but it looked to me like one of the other officials must have said it wasn’t to the face. There are missed calls all game long against every team. Our guys have more penalties and more dumb penalties but the refs aren’t out to get us. That’s what bothers me about complaining about refs. There is this underlying or in some cases overt string of comments acting as if the refs are purposely making calls against us or want us to lose. There have even been comments on here the last few years about how the NFL is telling them to make said call which is just ridiculous.
I agree with what you said, holding is called on every play. Micah was tackled on that one. I guess what steams me is that we had just been calles for Schoonmaker that killed a drive that was no where near as egregious as that one

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was close but they don’t give out cigars for close.

I still think the run game of Dallas is shit. And I think clock management is shit. I didn’t like the non-spike play. That took away at least one more play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading people say that but I haven’t seen the replay. One completion there and I think we more than 50/50 win the game. Ferguson still had a couple plays I thought he could have made but he is really clicking with Dak now. Could be a nice weapon for us down the stretch and if teams start looking for him with the safeties in the middle of the field stepping up to him it could open up Cooks deep As well as the wings

The 4rth and 8 shocked me. Dak had stayed away from Bradberry for the most part and CD and Ferguson had been open all day. They doubled CD. I didnt see the TE. I was just surprised he went to Tolbert