• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions @ Cowboys

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The official who addressed the linemen reporting to him has some explaining to do after this one. It looks as though he made a mistake about which one reported as the eligible receiver.
It does look like the ref screwed up, but it also looks like Detroit was trying to be deceiving.

Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a damn shame that the final call gets all the talk. Game was awesome. Well played Dallas.

Lions have an elite line and Parsons ran through it all game. Ceedee is way better than I thought. I hope we get a chance for a rematch in the playoffs.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all this talk about the final call. Blah blah, yet no mention of the bogus tripping phantom call that allowed Detroit to have the chance to move down the field for the TD in the first place.

It could be argued that the Cowboys had to pass the ball to get back into field position after that terrible call. The way I see it the POS refs cost the Cowboys a TD

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all this talk about the final call. Blah blah, yet no mention of the bogus tripping phantom call that allowed Detroit to have the chance to move down the field for the TD in the first place.

It could be argued that the Cowboys had to pass the ball to get back into field position after that terrible call. The way I see it the POS refs cost the Cowboys a TD
Exactly. The run would have but us first and 10 instead of 1st and 25. Plus the penalty should have been half the distance to the goal. That call kept the Lions in the game.
About the 2 point conversion call...the reason why he was uncovered was the ref didn't tell the defense he was eligible. The ref has to tell the defense when a player checks in as an eligible receiver. The D wasn't notify. Finally, all Campbell had to do was kick the extra point after the penalty. Thats on his stupid ass

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The run would have but us first and 10 instead of 1st and 25. Plus the penalty should have been half the distance to the goal. That call kept the Lions in the game.
About the 2 point conversion call...the reason why he was uncovered was the ref didn't tell the defense he was eligible. The ref has to tell the defense when a player checks in as an eligible receiver. The D wasn't notify. Finally, all Campbell had to do was kick the extra point after the penalty. Thats on his stupid ass

They told them 70, so they turned a blind eye to 68. You could see it on the replays. Lawrence did nothing with him and nobody else did either.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mistake by the official May or May not have cost the Lions the game. If the defense had thought 68 was eligible and would have been informed, I don’t think he would have been open. Watch the play again and you will see the MLB on the eligible guard the whole time. So if everything got done correctly, we don’t know what would have happened. As such, we will never know.
That bad call did cost the Lions the game and that officiating crew has been downgraded.

Big deal. That just means they won’t be be officiating the conference championship games or the Super Bowl.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad call did cost the Lions the game and that officiating crew has been downgraded.

Big deal. That just means they won’t be be officiating the conference championship games or the Super Bowl.
I did not cost them the game. Their idiot coach cost them a chance to win the game

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not cost them the game. Their idiot coach cost them a chance to win the game
I know you’re a Cowboys fan, but that bad call cost Detroit the game.

That said, they should have kicked the extra point after that. Trying it two more times was stupid.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you’re a Cowboys fan, but that bad call cost Detroit the game.

That said, they should have kicked the extra point after that. Trying it two more times was stupid.
No, it did not. Why not let the center and both fucking guards go catch passes as well? They would be wide open as well because NO ONE WOULD GUARD THEM EITHER. If 68 had declared he wouldn't have been open. If you want to talk about game changing calls, it was the bogus tripping call the series before that.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it did not. Why not let the center and both fucking guards go catch passes as well? They would be wide open as well because NO ONE WOULD GUARD THEM EITHER. If 68 had declared he wouldn't have been open. If you want to talk about game changing calls, it was the bogus tripping call the series before that.
Obviously that call took the win away from Detroit. Dallas wasn’t going to come back from that with the time that was left.

Some fans can’t face reality. Some are worse than others. Dallas fans are known to be among the worst, along with Steelers fans.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously that call took the win away from Detroit. Dallas wasn’t going to come back from that with the time that was left.

Some fans can’t face reality. Some are worse than others. Dallas fans are known to be among the worst, along with Steelers fans.
I'm done arguing with an obvious troll who is obviously hating on Dallas because his shitty Seahawks won't make the playoffs

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done arguing with an obvious troll who is obviously hating on Dallas because his shitty Seahawks won't make the playoffs
That’s always the way to refute the truth. Call someone a troll. Lol.

What a loser.