• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off to a a great start.. lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a rotational DE. Baker is the same player. Baker gets paid well too.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Redskins fan really believe that the team can make it back as long as Snyder is running the team? I don't follow the Skins as closely as I follow my Chargers and other AFC teams, but from what I read and see on TV, pretty much everything he touches turns out less than what is hoped for.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, wonder how that ranking is done. I think I read somewhere that he had 6 pass knockdowns last year. I believe that represents the number of pass deflections for the entire DL for the years 2012-2014. That has always bugged me, why our team never knocked down passes.

they look at all his snaps , determine if he had a sack , hurry hit or pressure , and whether he missed or made a tackle

its subjective

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before - with the new GM there will be moves that will not initially be well received by the fans & not in sync with people on forums such as this one. The wait & see approach (as someone else indicated) is the best one. You can't judge any of the moves on their own nor at the time they are made. Whether they are good or bad will be determined 2+ years from now. You have to trust the current FO & I do for the time being based on the track record of the GM.
I completely agree. My initial reaction is boo but I trust Scot to turn the team around eventually.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Redskins fan really believe that the team can make it back as long as Snyder is running the team? I don't follow the Skins as closely as I follow my Chargers and other AFC teams, but from what I read and see on TV, pretty much everything he touches turns out less than what is hoped for.
Right now Scot makes the team and jay runs the team. Snyder is hopefully backing off