• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Allen Is Screwing Up Badly

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen's just a taller version of Snyder. Between them, they share the same brain - which has no football nerve cells. Allen asks Snyder for Allen's opinions.

When they hired GMSM, I thought that meant we wouldn't have to deal with Allen getting involved in personnel decisions. Snyder finally did the right thing by hiring a good GM who would be given the authority to run all football operations. But apparently that's the bleepbleepbleeping case. Maybe GMSM's gone back to drinking and doesn't really care anymore. But Allen definitely has power given from Snyder, and that's not gonna work, imo. If this does all end up blowing up, it wouldn't surprise me to see GMSM leave, but he is making good money from Snyder, so that's gotta figure into his decision.

Yeah, I thought the same thing after Scotty Mac was hired. I also thought maybe the whole Griffin debacle finally taught Snyder a lesson. He really should've learned going back to when he empowered LaVar to do whatever he wanted.

Fuck man......I gotta find a way to quit this team. The surest path to that would be a re-naming/re-imaging of the Redskins. To something totally stupid. You know, just like all the other DC-based sports teams. C'mon Washinton Monuments! That would do the trick just fine. Use the Washington Monument as their symbol....yeah, that would work. Or just bring back the whack Senators name. Every week they could use a pic of a different senator as their symbol.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought the same thing after Scotty Mac was hired. I also thought maybe the whole Griffin debacle finally taught Snyder a lesson. He really should've learned going back to when he empowered LaVar to do whatever he wanted.

Fuck man......I gotta find a way to quit this team. The surest path to that would be a re-naming/re-imaging of the Redskins. To something totally stupid. You know, just like all the other DC-based sports teams. C'mon Washinton Monuments! That would do the trick just fine. Use the Washington Monument as their symbol....yeah, that would work. Or just bring back the whack Senators name. Every week they could use a pic of a different senator as their symbol.

You'd be surprised at what can happen at a 12 step program like Pigskin anonymous. You go in and start with, "Hi, my name is Breed and I'm a pigskinholic. Everyone will greet you with a resounding, "HI BREED!" and so it begins.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see you too Breed.

Monuments sucks as a sports name, btw. Don't make me do a Robert Deniro impersonation.

There will come a day - not this year or next but some day - the Skins will be 4th in the hearts of DC spawts fans.