• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ Buffalo

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately an Eagles loss tonight does not give us the tiebreaker.
I thought I heard a few weeks back if we finish tied in the conference that we win SOS. Heard today even if the Eagles lose tonight we are still out on the tie breakers…for now…

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only an Eagles loss in one of the 2 Giants games will give us the division, provided we win out
Actually if Dallas loses to Miami, wins against Detroit and Washington and Philly losses one more game Dallas wins the East.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if Dallas loses to Miami, wins against Detroit and Washington and Philly losses one more game Dallas wins the East.
Yes, gives us conference tiebreaker If the Philly loss is AZ and division tiebreaker if it’s Giants. After watching the Eagles I don’t know if it’s a slam dunk they can win 3 in a row, BUT, it is 3 pretty easy games

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I heard a few weeks back if we finish tied in the conference that we win SOS. Heard today even if the Eagles lose tonight we are still out on the tie breakers…for now…
I ran the scenarios through the playoff machine, with Chargers and Detroit winning (Dallas non common opponents and Minnesota and KC losing (Philly non common opponents). Philly takes the division per the app.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, gives us conference tiebreaker If the Philly loss is AZ and division tiebreaker if it’s Giants. After watching the Eagles I don’t know if it’s a slam dunk they can win 3 in a row, BUT, it is 3 pretty easy games
Regardless I think Dallas HAS to win games to have a shot.

49ers looking safe now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put us both winning out in the playoff machine. Its says we lose because of strength of Victory. We beat Chargers. They beat Chiefs. We beat Carolina, they beat Bucs. .

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put us both winning out in the playoff machine. Its says we lose because of strength of Victory. We beat Chargers. They beat Chiefs. We beat Carolina, they beat Bucs. .
OK. i re-did the playoff machine and included TB and Carolina. If Dallas and Philly wins out while all of Dallas non common opponents win outb and Eagles non common lose Dallas gets the East.

I'm gonna go back and see if all have to win and or lose.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as simple as gameplanning without Hankins. Hank ate doubles every play, which kept an undersized Bell clean and let him run free. Yesterday, Mazi was getting blown off the ball by one guy, and Bell was getting flattened(no fault to Bell, he's 214 pounds). We have a personnel problem because of the injuries to Hank and our LB's
A good coach game plans around the weaknesses of your team.

Yes Mazi ain't all that. But we knew that before the game, right?

So coaches do what if not figure out how to win. How to scheme en such. Miami sucked donkey balls but beat NE a few years ago because they figured it out. Why we couldn't? Josh Allen played HIS game. Cooks played his game. Did we not know what that game was....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good coach game plans around the weaknesses of your team.

Yes Mazi ain't all that. But we knew that before the game, right?

So coaches do what if not figure out how to win. How to scheme en such. Miami sucked donkey balls but beat NE a few years ago because they figured it out. Why we couldn't? Josh Allen played HIS game. Cooks played his game. Did we not know what that game was....
I don't agree with blaming the coach here at all. When the Niners had a couple of key injuries, they lost 3 straight. With the salary cap, no team is like the 90s Cowboys with starting caliber players on the bench. You can't game plan for subs getting blown off the ball

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....at lower levels they have interior defensive line grab grass....submarine on the snap in the oline guys legs. Might work but the problem to me was tackling and being a step late.

lets play another week.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with blaming the coach here at all. When the Niners had a couple of key injuries, they lost 3 straight. With the salary cap, no team is like the 90s Cowboys with starting caliber players on the bench. You can't game plan for subs getting blown off the ball
Boy oh boy. Loss like that is on the coaches. It wasn't a close game. We got blown out everywhere.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy oh boy. Loss like that is on the coaches. It wasn't a close game. We got blown out everywhere.
Coaches didn't commit dumbass penalties or vet blown off the ball. Only thing you can blame on McCarthy is the no challenge call. But it was 31-10

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches didn't commit dumbass penalties or vet blown off the ball. Only thing you can blame on McCarthy is the no challenge call. But it was 31-10
Coaches are to blame for penalties. Good coaches don't have tons of penalties. The amount we have this season is on the coaches.

We may disagree but I stick to this 100%.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches are to blame for penalties. Good coaches don't have tons of penalties. The amount we have this season is on the coaches.

while I get what you are saying. I wouldnt absolve coaches for dumb penalties. The players are professionals & earn their part of the blame as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So a guy can win 12 games a year here for 3 straight years, have a great record in Green Bay and a Super Bowl win ans he isn't a "good" coach? McCarthy may have some issues with clock management from time to time, but he is still a Hell of a coach. And his DC is gonna be a great DC as well. It's on the players to stop the dumb shit

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a guy can win 12 games a year here for 3 straight years, have a great record in Green Bay and a Super Bowl win ans he isn't a "good" coach? McCarthy may have some issues with clock management from time to time, but he is still a Hell of a coach. And his DC is gonna be a great DC as well. It's on the players to stop the dumb shit
It is on the coaches as well. You think Jimmy would tolerate these stupid penalties?? There needs to be consequences for stupid stuff over and over. How you run your team shows up on game day. Quinn's defense is horrible against the run and slow to make adjustments. Where are the blitzing on that last drive? By no means, am I saying fire the coached, but they bare responsibility for the product on the field.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is on the coaches as well. You think Jimmy would tolerate these stupid penalties?? There needs to be consequences for stupid stuff over and over. How you run your team shows up on game day. Quinn's defense is horrible against the run and slow to make adjustments. Where are the blitzing on that last drive? By no means, am I saying fire the coached, but they bare responsibility for the product on the field.
Jimmy was a great coach, but he wouldn't do shit. Jimmy coached when there was no salary cap and we had starting caliber players on our bench. This team has scrubs out there due to injury. If Tony Casillas or Russell Maryland got hurt, he just puts in Leon Left or Chad Hennings. Give me a break. We have Mazi Smith starting. Jimmy never cut anyone that wasn't a scrub. I don't think cutting Nahshon Wright is gonna scare anyone straight.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don’t. Know about Mike M. Some would say he did less with more. He coached one of the greatest quarterbacks of his generation in his prime and only won one Superbowl. Packers won as many games without him as head coach. What I have seen in Dallas in the last four years is a Team that has led the league in penalties over that period of time. Players turn over. Yes players are too blame but you can’t absolve the head coach. The team makes dumb decisions (see Turpin at times along with our oline and roughing penalties). Dak has gotten better this year with the ball but the running game is struggling and the team struggles against good teams.