• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly @ Dallas

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philidelphia
@ Buffalo
@ Miami
Detroit
@ Washington

sure would make things interesting
Yep. Even with that upcoming Philly schedule…

One never knows.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a win. Get up on them early.

Then get Buffalo on one knee.

Head down and tear Miami a new one.

Lions not what they were early in the season.

Washington for dessert.

And Philly gets bounced by Seattle and Arizona.

And SF loses to Seattle and Ravens.

Squirt, squirt!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough game Sunday night. Could go either way. Maybe the refs will enforce the rules on Philly for once and toss some flags on that Philly OL. That Lane Johnson false starts almost every snap and the rest of them hold every snap. Kind of hard to stop the Eagles when they can cheat with no consequences . Maybe Goedert breaks his arm this time

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough game Sunday night. Could go either way. Maybe the refs will enforce the rules on Philly for once and toss some flags on that Philly OL. That Lane Johnson false starts almost every snap and the rest of them hold every snap. Kind of hard to stop the Eagles when they can cheat with no consequences . Maybe Goedert breaks his arm this time
I think if the Eagles bring their A game we win a close one. If not, we will blow their doors off

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers edge-rusher Nick Bosa has a pretty bold takeaway from his team’s convincing victory over the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

Bosa told reporters on Thursday that he thinks the 49ers have provided the blueprint for stopping Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts, and that other teams should be taking notes.

“You see it on tape. We put the blueprint out there. Hopefully the Cowboys watch the tape,” Bosa said. “We made Jalen stay in the pocket and escape outside instead of those B-gaps, and it paid off.
“You just have to be disciplined and not give him that quick escape route where he can get to his guys quick.”

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
however...I think most here coulda told you protect the a & b gaps watching Hurts play the last two seasons.

those niners are sniffing themselves pretty darn good. Might be out best hope when we play them again.
I agree and I think Dallas beats them next time. My bigger worry is losing to a team like Detroit before we see them, who matches up well with us with their OL and running game.
I think Bosa comes off looking like at idiot. I'm sure DQ is really excited this morning..."Holy Crap, just protect the B gap!!!" LMAO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor i hear is the Eagles got their All Pro ref crew backing them up in this game. 7-0 when this crew calls their games Eagles been flagged only 6 times in 7 games .by this crew

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and I think Dallas beats them next time. My bigger worry is losing to a team like Detroit before we see them, who matches up well with us with their OL and running game.
I think Bosa comes off looking like at idiot. I'm sure DQ is really excited this morning..."Holy Crap, just protect the B gap!!!" LMAO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything Dallas already had the blue print out there on how to beat the Eagles. They had them beat. The Eagles so damn lucky in that game. Refs helped them drive down the field. They contained Hurts. Everytime Dallas forced a fumble it bounced to the Eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything Dallas already had the blue print out there on how to beat the Eagles. They had them beat. The Eagles so damn lucky in that game. Refs helped them drive down the field. They contained Hurts. Everytime Dallas forced a fumble it bounced to the Eagles
I saw the ref crew we drew.... the Eagles are 7-0 with that crew. Nearly 4-1 calls in their favor with that bunch. Something to watch

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this even possible?
holy shit this is a storyline.
darn shame
I assume the same crew officiated a game earlier this year when the Eagles had 0 penalties and the opposition had 10. Can't remember who they played. But you have a good question . How in the hell does that happen when every other snap Lane Johnson starts a split second early?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the ref crew we drew.... the Eagles are 7-0 with that crew. Nearly 4-1 calls in their favor with that bunch. Something to watch
I read an article about this a little while ago they showed a photo of the ref. I totally remember seeing his face. I think he threw a bunch of flags on the Cowboys this season already.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article about this a little while ago they showed a photo of the ref. I totally remember seeing his face. I think he threw a bunch of flags on the Cowboys this season already.
He did. If it's 4-1 in penalties this week we have no shot