• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly @ Dallas

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed you gave me a wondering on my Hankins comment? You disagree? He is hands down our best run defender
No he is a great run defender. I was just wondering what the official injury report was high ankle or just a severe sprain. I kinda agree with Jarntt is suh available if Hankins is out for awhile. Mozzy needs to step it up. I don’t want to have to have the boys go looking for a DT and MLB in the spring.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he is a great run defender. I was just wondering what the official injury report was high ankle or just a severe sprain. I kinda agree with Jarntt is suh available if Hankins is out for awhile. Mozzy needs to step it up. I don’t want to have to have the boys go looking for a DT and MLB in the spring.
They were saying he should be back for the playoffs. I would like to see him back for the Lions, they do have a Heck of an OLine.
At this point, we just have to hope that an off-season will help Mazi. He's been pretty much a bust to this point. The offseason peanut butter has been known to do wonders though, Osa being case in point

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were saying he should be back for the playoffs. I would like to see him back for the Lions, they do have a Heck of an OLine.
At this point, we just have to hope that an off-season will help Mazi. He's been pretty much a bust to this point. The offseason peanut butter has been known to do wonders though, Osa being case in point
We all would like to see him back. Like you said,the Lions do have a good O/L. This is where Quinn makes his money. I really believe he will make adjustments in the scheme of things that will get us a win. Go Pokes.