• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol! :pound: ... Don't think I've ever heard them called jimmy pans before lol. I'll have to use that sometime.

But I hear ya! Nothin compares to my wifey. And she's sometimes ready & willing...

Oh hell yea Dude..... Just grab a handful of those jimmies and jam it on home!!!

And mine is half my age and thinks I don't give it up enough so when I grab them jimmies and start to jammin she just smiles!!!

:lol:

fun-bags-pdee.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell yea Dude..... Just grab a handful of those jimmies and jam it on home!!!

And mine is half my age and thinks I don't give it up enough so when I grab them jimmies and start to jammin she just smiles!!!

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Gives new meaning to the phrase "rustling jimmies"

Love it.

My wife is so used to my grab-assing that she rarely gets as much enjoyment out of it as I do. Her cans & buns are never safe from my gorilla mitts.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Gives new meaning to the phrase "rustling jimmies"

Love it.

My wife is so used to my grab-assing that she rarely gets as much enjoyment out of it as I do. Her cans & buns are never safe from my gorilla mitts.

I always get the shit, "what do you think you're doing?" I always tell her the same thing, "I'm adjusting my saddle, cause I'm fixin to go for a ride!!!!"

images

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... Did you see this comment on the general:

Rex Racer, post: 6617680, member: 8232..... "AFC North is the Sisters of the Poor in the NFL. Pathetic, shitbum franchises with retarded QB's and coaches make it the laughingstock of the AFC. Maybe in 20 years it will be relevant again"

...you just can't make this shit up :pound: Did either @MISKO or @Psych-Ward rustle this guy's jimmies recently? He seems to be carrying an exorbitant amount of hatred towards the Steelers right now lol.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rex Racer, post: 6617680, member: 8232..... "AFC North is the Sisters of the Poor in the NFL. Pathetic, shitbum franchises with retarded QB's and coaches make it the laughingstock of the AFC. Maybe in 20 years it will be relevant again"

...you just can't make this shit up :pound: Did either @MISKO or @Psych-Ward rustle this guy's jimmies recently? He seems to be carrying an exorbitant amount of hatred towards the Steelers right now lol.
i have been fuckin with the patsies

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't rustled him yet...... but I will now. Funny how last year at the mid point all four teams in the afc north were fighting for first place yet the cheatriots were all alone in first in their division.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo. Just wanted to let you all know that the Autism walk went really well. There were TONS of people there. I'd say 10 thousand. It was packed. A lot of money was raised. Thanks!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is part of an email I received yesterday....Thanks, again.

Dear Steve,

Thank you once again for being a part of this year’s Walk Now for Autism Speaks. With your help and dedication, the Walk has now raised over $185,000to fund the most promising autism research, advance advocacy, provide free-of-charge family services and raise awareness. We had over 7,000 people attend the Walk this past Saturday. Thank you for making this year such a tremendous success!

BIG THANK YOU to our Sponsors: TOYOTA, Hillman Group, and Trumpet Behavioral Health. HUGE SHOUT OUT to Q102...we couldn't have done it without you! Also, thank you to our food vendors- White Castle, Starbucks, Nestle, John Morrell, Kroger, BJ's Brewhouse and Frito Lay!

Walk Day photos can be viewed on our Facebook Page!! Like, view and share our photos at Cincinnati Walk Now For Autism Speaks or click here: Cincinnati Walk Now for Autism Speaks | Facebook

Also, we would love to see your Walk Day Photos please send any photos you would like to share to: [email protected]

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothin much with me... Wifey just got a new tattoo yesterday so I'm on laundry duty today. Hooray for me. Throwin some kabobs on the grill later. Lookin forward to that. Grillin anything this weekend?

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Last night I smoked a big fillet of wild king salmon, and today we are supposed to go to a neighbors who is having a bbq.
I do know there will be plenty of golden gargle in the plans.