• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a British faction led by Sheamus.

Barrett, Sheamus, Neville, and get rid of Adam Rose's stupid gimmick and include him.

Make them Nasty as hell ass beating heels.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are comparing him to The Rock a little too much. Or want him to be just like the Rock. Which is totally unfair.

He is coming along nicely.

He will never be the Rock and that is ok because no one will ever be the ROck.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a commercial on RAW about some movie about the Ultimate Warrior coming out, what is that about? On the commercial it looked like Vince was in tears talking about him. Just find that odd after they made a movie and paid guys to completely trash him and talk about him as though he was Hitler

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a British faction led by Sheamus.

Barrett, Sheamus, Neville, and get rid of Adam Rose's stupid gimmick and include him.

Make them Nasty as hell ass beating heels.

I like your idea, but maybe you get a couple more english guys in some bunny suits before losing the gimmic.

Paige could be part of it too. Somehow you gotta get the blinding white couple together. They can bring out a Wyatt lantern wrapped in a blanket to show how blinding the baby would be

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naomi just isn't very believable. She should be on the lower tier of the divas honestly.

she's pretty decent in the ring. IDK if she's believable as a heel but their really isn't many better choices on the main roster.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor mill buzzing that DBag is hurt again, not sure if the match with Bad news will happen at extreme rules.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's pretty decent in the ring. IDK if she's believable as a heel but their really isn't many better choices on the main roster.

Bring up some of the girls from NXT. They are better than the main roster anyways.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extreme Rules is looking like the most predictable PPV in WWE history. Rollins, Cena, Nikki (assuming Paige goes), Reigns, Bryan (if he can go) all win.

The only thing remotely interesting is Sheamus v. Ziggler. The more unpredictable thing is if two of the matches will even happen.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess alot of us were turned off by Extreme Rules.

Naomi bullying Brie around, Rosa doing a terrible acting and talking job costing her ex the match, terrible on the mic too. Ends up a triple threat with seth and orton and reigns at payback, guess that guarantees seth keeps the belt again. I wish they would just let that kid wrestle instead of winning with all this bullshit surrounding him. Kinda thinking they might end up going 4 way and including Kane in that match.

Thats just what I caught switching back and forth. Did anybody see anything promising happen?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd call a Lana face turn positive. Unless it's all just a swerve.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rusev is the most naturally intimidating guy on the roster other than Lesnar. It's the first guy the WWE has pushed perfectly up the card in a long time. His angry, foreign heel promos are gold. I hope they find a way to make the Lana stuff turn him into an even bigger heel and not have him overshadowed as the 2nd part of the act. I'm hoping it's more Macho Man/Elizabeth than Marc Mero/Sable.

With that said they've never had a female valet who's as hot as Lana that can cut an A plus promo. If Lana is turning face hopefully they have Rusev replace Kane (and eventually Big Show) as the Authority's muscle and keep two young main event guy's in the stable

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to the two guys that asked me for the last link, seems the picture shows up right when you open the window, be careful if at work.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor sheets is Lana is in for the big face turn. Will it be at the next PPV costing Rusev to quit?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not read anything where they think she can actually wrestle. They know AJ left a big hole in the Diva division. She is pretty stiff in the ring, saw a video of her break dancing in the ring in Florida during a practice session, she is definitely nimble, not stiff like Rosa. I wonder if Fandango is gonna play some part on her way up.

I guess her and Rusev are really a couple though, lots of pics at sporting events together when she isnt in Lana character. It should be fun to watch if they dont screw it up. Might she carry the American Flag for cena at payback? I can really see using her to go to Cenas side and add drama to Divas with Nikki at the same time.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not read anything where they think she can actually wrestle. They know AJ left a big hole in the Diva division. She is pretty stiff in the ring, saw a video of her break dancing in the ring in Florida during a practice session, she is definitely nimble, not stiff like Rosa. I wonder if Fandango is gonna play some part on her way up.

I guess her and Rusev are really a couple though, lots of pics at sporting events together when she isnt in Lana character. It should be fun to watch if they dont screw it up. Might she carry the American Flag for cena at payback? I can really see using her to go to Cenas side and add drama to Divas with Nikki at the same time.

Heard she will be dropping the accent also.

Yea Rusev is banging her in real life, They are engaged and bought a home in TEnnessee.