• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a closer look at Brady's MVP performance in the Super Bowl, shall we?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant fathom how carroll didnt know he showed a routine pattern on goal line situations like that. he ran that same set of plays like 5 times inside the opponent 5 in reg season games. run to lynch, 2nd down throw a slant.

i mean, i understand his logic...kind of...maybe thinking the pats expected a run, but they clearly didnt as butler had been practicing jumping that route all week in practice.

either way, you run foshizzle lynch there...brady is looking at a 3rd cons SB where he gave his team the lead late and the defense blew it on an amazing, once in a lifetime catch and cost him the game.

when kearse caught that on his back, i nearly shut my tv off. i literally said" this guys fucking cursed".

The look on Brady's face pretty much said it all. "I can't believe this is happening again"

Of course the look Sherman's face or Carrolls face "Oh No!" made up for it...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I spell ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong spelling champ? Last I checked this was a sports page. So how long did you spend in those lockers when the athletes put you there? No womder you're so angry Skippy.

Not sure where I "got" my education? Maybe the same place as you?

You're so stupid, you don't even know what you did spell wrong....But I expect nothing less from a mindless, bandwagon fan of the gayest qb in the league....
Pretty clear to see what you are, and why you bring up stuffed in the locker....
gay_shame.jpg
Like your step brothers.....:L:L:heh:
11254306_383057208569276_1727429217_n_zps4uwngyfz.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that he was giving credit to other players who are also Patriots...right???

I have no idea what the majority of Patriots fans are going to do when Brady retires.
Back to the woodshed Danny.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so stupid, you don't even know what you did spell wrong....But I expect nothing less from a mindless, bandwagon fan of the gayest qb in the league....
Pretty clear to see what you are, and why you bring up stuffed in the locker....
gay_shame.jpg
Like your step brothers.....:L:L:heh:
11254306_383057208569276_1727429217_n_zps4uwngyfz.jpg
It's truly amazing how easy you make stupid look.
If we took a poll how many people do you think would be able to spell Metamucil correctly? Beside those in the geriatric ward with you? Better yet how many posters here give a %^&$.

So we must have got our degrees in the same place.

Are ^^^^^^^^^^ you seeing a trend here Butt Crack?

Yes it's probably very clear. I was one of the athlete's putting your Captian of the Chess and Latin club ass in the wall locker.

Back to your meds now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that he was giving credit to other players who are also Patriots...right???

Yeah he said Edelman. lots of credit.

I have no idea what the majority of Patriots fans are going to do when Brady retires.

We will continue to watch BB find ways to frustrate Hairball and other coaches and move onto the playoffs.

Same song different dance.

Thanks for your concern.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he didnt throw it far enough for me"

Brady YPA: 7.6, 6.9, 7.1 (7.2 avg)
Brady YPC: 12.0, 11.4, 11.0 (11.47 avg)

Brees YPA: 7.7, 7.9, 7.5 (7.7 avg)
Brees YPC: 12.3, 11.6, 10.9 (11.60 avg)

so brady over the last 3 years averages about half a yard less per attempt and had nearly identical YPC per catch as drew 'air it out' brees...

yup

1.5 feet

I was talking about the SB.

I am trying to find a highlight Montague of all of Brady's 37 completions. I have found this.

I am just saying Edelman made some pretty impressive catch and runs, made very tight routes, did not make any mistakes that I saw, and from everything I saw played with a possible concussion.

Most of the passes and ALL EIGHT of the completions by Brady in the final drive hardly traveled much more than 5 yards.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your biggest problem should've been that your broke ass QB wasn't playing in the SB to even have the opportunity to "dink and dunk" to his 4th Lombardi. Just sayin.

So you deny Brady threw two critical ints? You are offended, somehow that I said Edelman should have won the MVP?

Brady idolaters sure are funny.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the SB.

I am trying to find a highlight Montague of all of Brady's 37 completions. I have found this.

I am just saying Edelman made some pretty impressive catch and runs, made very tight routes, did not make any mistakes that I saw, and from everything I saw played with a possible concussion.

Most of the passes and ALL EIGHT of the completions by Brady in the final drive hardly traveled much more than 5 yards.

I thought Edelmann earned the MVP. It is a QB driven league and decided by 2 chimps in the booth.
I really don't get too excited about this. They could have given the MVP to Lockett for all I care.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's truly amazing how easy you make stupid look.
If we took a poll how many people do you think would be able to spell Metamucil correctly? Beside those in the geriatric ward with you? Better yet how many posters here give a %^&$.

So we must have got our degrees in the same place.

Are ^^^^^^^^^^ you seeing a trend here Butt Crack?

Yes it's probably very clear. I was one of the athlete's putting your Captian of the Chess and Latin club ass in the wall locker.

Back to your meds now.

The only thing a little wus girl like you ever put in a locker was your training bra....
Still nothing from the Bandwagon fan, but teenage girl gibberish....

Yep, he really is G:LY....as well as a cheater !!!
screen-shot-2015-05-08-at-9-17-48-am_zpsphgpbyxa.jpeg
Come on Homer, see if you can come up with something above the intellect of a Boston crab leg, or quit wasting my time.....Bandwagon Fanny !! :pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing a little wus girl like you ever put in a locker was your training bra....
Still nothing from the Bandwagon fan, but teenage girl gibberish....

Yep, he really is G:LY....as well as a cheater !!!
screen-shot-2015-05-08-at-9-17-48-am_zpsphgpbyxa.jpeg
Come on Homer, see if you can come up with something above the intellect of a Boston crab leg, or quit wasting my time.....Bandwagon Fanny !! :pound::pound::pound:
Keep talking OldFool it cements how ignorant you are. In case you didn't realize Mary Land in known for their crabs not Boston.
Now if you hadn't been educated in Mary Land you might know Boston is known for clams, chowda and lobster.
You must've spent more time in those lockers than what I thought. You missed a lot of school evidently?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you deny Brady threw two critical ints? You are offended, somehow that I said Edelman should have won the MVP?

Brady idolaters sure are funny.
What is it with some of you posters? Did I say anything about Brady? It was the moronic way you started your post. Trying to call out Pat fans by calling TB a golden boy that only dinks and dunks. So you got a reaction but not what you expected. So you tried here to deflect.
Now if you were more of a man and made a comment that held even a thimble of water I would've told you JE or Butler should've received the MVP.
So I responded in kind to your stupid comment. With a fact. Which naturally you had no retort for. Manning at the end of the end of the year would've been lucky to throw a spiral 20 yards.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep talking OldFool it cements how ignorant you are. In case you didn't realize Mary Land in known for their crabs not Boston.
Now if you hadn't been educated in Mary Land you might know Boston is known for clams, chowda and lobster.
You must've spent more time in those lockers than what I thought. You missed a lot of school evidently?

Well I'm sure they have no crabs there, I mean the place is special....If you like fairies....
Still nothing but gibberish....Nite ,nite Suzy....go kiss your Brady doll and off to bed with you !!

animal-1-1_zpscqrfdyop.gif
whos-your-daddy_zpsksbvuqcg.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure they have no crabs there, I mean the place is special....If you like fairies....
Still nothing but gibberish....Nite ,nite Suzy....go kiss your Brady doll and off to bed with you !!

animal-1-1_zpscqrfdyop.gif
whos-your-daddy_zpsksbvuqcg.jpg
More quality rhetoric from our favorite dumb ass. Are you related to Charlie Brown's teacher? Or are you still talking from inside a locker you little Danish.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inujries are part of the game. And So is the second guessing of game results due to injuries. There was no shortage of Pats fans using them after the 13 afccg.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with some of you posters? Did I say anything about Brady? It was the moronic way you started your post. Trying to call out Pat fans by calling TB a golden boy that only dinks and dunks. So you got a reaction but not what you expected. So you tried here to deflect.
Now if you were more of a man and made a comment that held even a thimble of water I would've told you JE or Butler should've received the MVP.
So I responded in kind to your stupid comment. With a fact. Which naturally you had no retort for. Manning at the end of the end of the year would've been lucky to throw a spiral 20 yards.

Poor little golden boy fan being offended that I called the golden boy, golden boy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor little golden boy fan being offended that I called the golden boy, golden boy.
Not really just pointing out how stupid your comments were. You can call him whatever you like. But we like to debate facts not bs. I know a fact that you can call him; 3X SB MVP and 4X SB Champ.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More quality rhetoric from our favorite dumb ass. Are you related to Charlie Brown's teacher? Or are you still talking from inside a locker you little Danish.

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that's all we can get from you...

68ca0058-c576-4b82-92bb-147285e491af_zpsdjeoabfi.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that's all we can get from you...

68ca0058-c576-4b82-92bb-147285e491af_zpsdjeoabfi.jpg
We know you were the CPT of the Chess and Latin clubs. But what instrument are you playing in the back of that wagon, princess?