• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a closer look at Brady's MVP performance in the Super Bowl, shall we?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patriots-20.gif

Let's see...rush on the field and attempt the FG with one second on the play clock? Absolutely.

I wonder if Harbaugh sold that last timeout on EBAY after the game. Oh well...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see...rush on the field and attempt the FG with one second on the play clock? Absolutely.

I wonder if Harbaugh sold that last timeout on EBAY after the game. Oh well...
what a game that was.

sterling moore will always have a place in my heart.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO........reading Sugg's lips on the sidelines that day saying ...."H E ...M I S S E D...?!",.......FKKN PRICELESS......!

How does that compare with Sherman's look on the sidelines with the interception?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Gen, you lost me after
" ... and I was amazed at what I found."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the OP should be more concerned with the crap that his team will field this season not re-living a game that was played almost 4 months ago.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe we have successfully hijacked this and taken runny dumps in the OP's mouth like he likes.

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here we go.

1st: Injuries are part of the game and to count them as the reason ONE player 'carved' them up is simply stupid. In the 13-14 season, Patriots had the same injury-riddled fate and still made it to the AFC championship, not to forget they had a basically new receiving corp and their defense well, let's just say it wasn't the Legion of Boom. I doubt Wilson and co can replicate that in this football era.

2nd: Who played on the SEA team in that SB and were obviously injured or still recovering? You mentioned them. Which team did more unethical damage? PATS or SEA?

3rd: Edelman didn't do anything unsportsmanlike. He didn't break Lane's wrist - Lane did when he tried to break his fall. You're looking into this waaay too much and finding fault where there is none.

4th: "What Brady did in that game, the worst half of QB's in the NFL could have done easily. Even with all of the injuries, the Hawks managed to intercept Brady twice." Seriously? How can you refer to one half of Brady's SB performance and count 2 interceptions that happened in two halves? SMH.

5th: "It turns out that the injury situation prior to the SB had an even bigger effect on the Seahawks." Maybe because they are not the Patriots. It's amazing what the Patriots can do when they play as a team and win games because of it. Remember when Brady was injured and PATS still had a winning season?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe we have successfully hijacked this and taken runny dumps in the OP's mouth like he likes.

Do we start a poll to vote on whether we change Rock's name to Arguebot5000? :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad it wasn't a Seahawks fan that was OP. You can never win pointing out injuries, because that's the way the NFL rolls. Injuries happen. It was a heck of a game, one of the better SuperBowls ever. Drama right up to the end. Hated the ending of course, but still...a great game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad it wasn't a Seahawks fan that was OP. You can never win pointing out injuries, because that's the way the NFL rolls. Injuries happen. It was a heck of a game, one of the better SuperBowls ever. Drama right up to the end. Hated the ending of course, but still...a great game.

I'm glad it wasn't a Seahawks fan either. You guys have been classy through the disappointment.
An Eagles fan trying to stir shit up with this ploy is priceless!!!!!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a sane seattle fan. i dont detect a giant foam hulk fist or green wig.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah injuries are a big deal. But injuries are also a constant in the NFL and it's something all teams have to deal with. Yes teams play better when everyone is healthy.. Are people saying the Seattle D wasn't any good in the Superbowl?

Here's a question. Would last years Denver team have won if they played this D?