• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants vs Cowboys

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some guys are labeled early while others wàaaay to soon
Yep. Sometimes, you just gotta let things breathe. And today would be a good game for the coaches to see where the kid is If they feel he’s ready to take that next step.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something worth paying a little attention to… from this morning’s DMN…

Mazi in the making
I guess we shall see if it turns around this week or soon. Looks to me like we aren't going to get a 1st round return on Mazi year 1 or at least not in the next few weeks. I think it was obvious in the preseason he would need some time to acclimate and develop. Not much penetration or lateral movement as one would think based on his "athletic ability" and not as stout in holding his ground as one would expect based on how legendary strong we heard he was all offseason. I think part of that is also Hankins being entrenched as the starter and him not getting as many reps as a first rounder normally would. I think he will eventually be fine. Some guys just take a little while. Would be great if he started to give us more against the run come the playoffs when we are going to need it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this should be a good game for Dak to keep his streak of good play going and for our offense to keep gaining confidence. I think it will be a conservative game plan offensively and if our defense plays like they should against a crummy offense with a backup QB and an OL still missing some players we should run it a lot and throw it against a heavy box and a lot of single coverage and certainly on everyone other than Cee Dee. One of the things I'm looking for is how Steele bounces back. The Giants obviously watched his tape from last week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling a Rico bust out game, Dak builds on the last few good weeks and Cowboys smash the GMen, 41-13
The Giants DL has a few good pass rushers. I guess I would say they have a better defense than offense. This is a division game so I don't know that they will beat the hell out of them again

A 10 point victory would not surprise me. I think back to the Texans game last season.

I will say this game could implode on the Giants. That OL of theirs is going to be holding the entire games. Will these POS and worthless refs throw the flags is my question

Cowboys 34, Giants 12

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this should be a good game for Dak to keep his streak of good play going and for our offense to keep gaining confidence. I think it will be a conservative game plan offensively and if our defense plays like they should against a crummy offense with a backup QB and an OL still missing some players we should run it a lot and throw it against a heavy box and a lot of single coverage and certainly on everyone other than Cee Dee. One of the things I'm looking for is how Steele bounces back. The Giants obviously watched his tape from last week.
They will go after Steele. Steele IMO is not fully recovered from that knee injury. Do the use 2 TE more?
Schoonmaker and Ferguson tend to block well.

I have bashed Schoonmaker as a draft pick, but I do think he is a good player. When you got Gallup not doing anything I would use the two TE a little more and use Tolbert and Turpin more.

The Giants OL is not good when they got all healthy. It not Quinn style to blitz,but I think he should early on just to play head games with that QB and OC.

I think Bland gets another pick or two today. Gilmore may get one as well.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dak at home versus G Men should be what the doctor ordered. Just have to stay focused.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will go after Steele. Steele IMO is not fully recovered from that knee injury. Do the use 2 TE more?
Schoonmaker and Ferguson tend to block well.

I have bashed Schoonmaker as a draft pick, but I do think he is a good player. When you got Gallup not doing anything I would use the two TE a little more and use Tolbert and Turpin more.

The Giants OL is not good when they got all healthy. It not Quinn style to blitz,but I think he should early on just to play head games with that QB and OC.

I think Bland gets another pick or two today. Gilmore may get one as well.
Maybe a little more McKeon than usual and especially if we are running the ball more

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the ball on 2nd from the 1. why is this so hard to figure out for these coaches.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Run the ball on 2nd from the 1. why is this so hard to figure out for these coaches.
Arrogant. Play calls like against Arizona. Take the damn 3 and just run the ball with the back with power not the quick back who has lost a step and rarely has gotten goal line experience. The longer this goes the more they believe. Oh well.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing down to the competition right now

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Score on a WR reverse
I’ll take it TY very much

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Unnecessary throw there by Dak. Giving them life.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrogant. Play calls like against Arizona. Take the damn 3 and just run the ball with the back with power not the quick back who has lost a step and rarely has gotten goal line experience. The longer this goes the more they believe. Oh well.
Not really what I meant. I’m fine with running Pollard 3 times there after it was 2nd and goal from the 1. Heck I would have been fine with 3 QB sneaks. When you are struggling inside the 5 just keep it simple. Only need 1 of 4 runs to break your way to score. but I was all for going for it on 4th down. Would have been disappointed if they kicked the FG

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t play like this the giants are bad but they still have players
Cowboys been reading the betting line
SMH

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Time to put this one away and get some rest.