• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants vs Cowboys

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jones is out at QB
Wonder who the Giants will have at QB this week ?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd design situations to snap the ball directly to Barkley bout 10 to 12 times as long as the game is within 3 scores
not a bad idea.
Then they might actually use Barkley.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After earning his first NFC Player of the Week award for special teams last week, Dallas Cowboys rookie Brandon Aubrey set a new NFL record for consecutive field goals made to start an NFL career. Against the Rams last week, he tied Cleveland Browns kicker Travis Coons’ league record, set in 2015, for consecutive makes to start a career with 18. He surpassed Coons to set the new league record of 19 makes with a 51-yarder against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Not a bad decision to keep him

Thus Far

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After earning his first NFC Player of the Week award for special teams last week, Dallas Cowboys rookie Brandon Aubrey set a new NFL record for consecutive field goals made to start an NFL career. Against the Rams last week, he tied Cleveland Browns kicker Travis Coons’ league record, set in 2015, for consecutive makes to start a career with 18. He surpassed Coons to set the new league record of 19 makes with a 51-yarder against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Thus Far
Hopefully he keeps it up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thus Far
Funny how he started his career with a miss.
Hasnt missed one since!

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings Cowboy fans, I come in peace. As a lifelong (45 years) NYG fan, I'm embarrassed to say that I do not see any way that we will be giving you a challenging game this weekend. Our roster is inferior and currently a complete mess. The Gmen just signed a QB off the street, Jacob Eason, and he will probably see some game time. You guys are favored by 16 I think and I actually think the final score will be something like, Dallas 45 NYG 13. And if it ends up something like 55-3, Brian Daboll could actually get fired. Anyway, good luck the rest of the way, and please take out the Eagles sometime later this season or in the playoffs. Signed, depressed Giants fan.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings Cowboy fans, I come in peace. As a lifelong (45 years) NYG fan, I'm embarrassed to say that I do not see any way that we will be giving you a challenging game this weekend. Our roster is inferior and currently a complete mess. The Gmen just signed a QB off the street, Jacob Eason, and he will probably see some game time. You guys are favored by 16 I think and I actually think the final score will be something like, Dallas 45 NYG 13. And if it ends up something like 55-3, Brian Daboll could actually get fired. Anyway, good luck the rest of the way, and please take out the Eagles sometime later this season or in the playoffs. Signed, depressed Giants fan.
I have a feeling it’s Cowboys by 20 plus points this week, but most didn’t expect Arizona to give the Cowboys a challenging game and we know how that turned out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Quinn does not like to blitz I think it would be a good idea to try it and see if that third string QB can handle the blitz.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus 16 is screaming for me to do something.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully if Steele plays as horribly as last week (I don’t think he will) we will get him some more help this week and keep an eye on it the rest of the year. Even if just a TE chip before going out. I didn’t hear any discussion about what the reasoning was after giving up two big sacks on the second to last drive why we didn’t give him help on the last drive when we got down into the red zone or if the question was asked. It’s almost like maybe he tired or something. He wasn’t great all game but he just fell apart at the end. IIRC the RBs did help out a little on the last couple of drives and I have no issue when you need to go 80 yards in 46 seconds (or whatever it was) and it’s a wing and a prayer offense, but once we got to the 11 we could run a little more of a normal offense.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you do is give Turpin more snaps on offense.. give him Gallup snaps. He has shown he can make big plays. I thought of him as a gadget player all along, but I was wrong. He can be much more. He is a guy I want on my team. Lots of heart and resolve. Playing hurt etc. My thoughts on him have totally changed

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something worth paying a little attention to… from this morning’s DMN…

Mazi in the making

Demarcus Lawrence sees a difference in Mazi Smith.

In April, the Cowboys drafted the former Michigan nose tackle during the first round. Various facets of the rookie’s game required tinkering and development, including a new stance and quickening his get-off timeliness at the snap.

A transition occurred off the field, too.

“He definitely came in a little stiff,” Lawrence. “I feel like he’s loosening up now. He’s getting more in tune with the game plan and communicating with the guys up front. I feel like he’s just coming into the Mazi Smith that we’re all going to know about for the next 10 years.

A reporter asked Lawrence to clarify what he meant by “stiff.”

Lawrence confirmed he was referencing Smith’s calm, quiet temperament.

“It was mostly personality,” Lawrence said. “New environment, new city. You have to learn the game plan, the plays, all of that. It can be overwhelming, especially for a rookie. I feel like he’s got his feet underneath him now. He’s prepared, and now, he’s a little looser.”