• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have been my team as long as they have been yours, maybe before you were born. I loved this team long before Jerry Jones bought them. I can "bitch" about the way this team is being ran all I want, because I think Jerry is running the club into the ground in the near future. And don't ask "what am I missing" if you're going to throw a little prissy fit if I tell you what you missed
Yeah, I'm the one throwing a little hissy fit...
What you wrote was bull shit. The have to bring in a bunch of players before they can even get back to league average. They lost Sweat and Chase Young from what was already a crappy team. Just to get back to crappy you need to replace those two. Then you need more players to get to average and more to get to good. Then you need a QB. Their QBs are Howell and Mariota. If you are worried about Washington and the Giants, you worry too much and the "IF" part is all that matters about hitting on a QB in the draft.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem with the team is Jerry and Stephen. They got burned when they signed that FA offensive lineman from Green Bay 20 years ago. Since then the only big outside FA they signed was Brandon Carr.

I can't even give Mcclay props lately so many draft misses lately.

The Trey Lance trade continues to make no sense to me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you wrote was bull shit. The have to bring in a bunch of players before they can even get back to league average. They lost Sweat and Chase Young from what was already a crappy team. Just to get back to crappy you need to replace those two. Then you need more players to get to average and more to get to good. Then you need a QB. Their QBs are Howell and Mariota. If you are worried about Washington and the Giants, you worry too much and the "IF" part is all that matters about hitting on a QB in the draft.
What you say is BULLSHIT! They will win 2 more games and we will lose 2 more games than last year. That's closing the gap. I'll bet you a month ban on that right now

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the #2 pick in the draft work out last season?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say another thing on Dak too. I'm not saying I believe there is a case against him because I didn't even really read about it and don't even know what's out there, so I have no reason to think he did anything wrong, BUT, what if you give him $240M and a week later some really damning info comes out. No reason to rush this at all. We don't need the cap space this year. Let things play out and make your decision next year. The risk of his annual average going up a few million is dwarfed by regrettting giving him $240M

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you say is BULLSHIT! They will win 2 more games and we will lose 2 more games than last year. That's closing the gap. I'll bet you a month ban on that right now
They win two more games and we lose two more and they still aren't even close to a threat. I don't make internet bets, they're stupid

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say another thing on Dak too. I'm not saying I believe there is a case against him because I didn't even really read about it and don't even know what's out there, so I have no reason to think he did anything wrong, BUT, what if you give him $240M and a week later some really damning info comes out. No reason to rush this at all. We don't need the cap space this year. Let things play out and make your decision next year. The risk of his annual average going up a few million is dwarfed by regrettting giving him $240M
We don't need the cap space this season? If they aren't going to walk away from him, the only good thing that comes from this is cap space. We can't make up the losses we have through just the draft. You better take a serious look at our current roster and cap

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the #2 pick in the draft work out last season?
A lot better than the #1 pick did. And was that Washington who picked him? Want to review their 1st round QBs since the 90's?
Dwayne Haskins
RGIII
Jason Campbell
Patrick Ramsey
Heath Shuler

Which one of these guys is going to scare us?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need the cap space this season? If they aren't going to walk away from him, the only good thing that comes from this is cap space. We can't make up the losses we have through just the draft. You better take a serious look at our current roster and cap
No, we absolutely don't need cap space this season. You know how much we can clear without touching Dak's deal?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot better than the #1 pick did. And was that Washington who picked him? Want to review their 1st round QBs since the 90's?
Dwayne Haskins
RGIII
Jason Campbell
Patrick Ramsey
Heath Shuler

Which one of these guys is going to scare us?
Maye and Daniels are pretty strong prospects.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is in trouble. Hopefully not Dak :hope:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, which is why we have more cap space than we will need this year at our disposal without touching Dak
But that's why I will continue to bitch about the way this team is being ran by Jerry and Stephen. For all Jerry's faults, at least the guy was willing to spend the money when he thought we had a team that was a piece away. Stephen is worried about profit margins. I think Stephen would like to win, but only if they are making every penny they can. And it's unacceptable. Jerry's stupidity and Stephens budgeting. Iceberg Dead Ahead

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police are investigating the sexual assault. There is potential for Goodell to suspend Dak. Goodell probably wants to.