• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Cares About The Hat Kaepernick Wears

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ty2.jpg

I guess ty lawson should be booed in denver or expected to leave to join the raptors once his contract is up...right?

do the raptors count as an nba team?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care more about his reaction to the fans reaction than I do about wearing the Dolphins cap itself. But I have no doubt Baalke and Harbaugh will take the opportunity to talk to him about his reaction to this type of stuff.

True, but we've always known him as an ignorant lout by his display of tats and the gangster talk, so that shouldn't be a surprise. if he plas well for the 49ers, I don't care how big a fool he is.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but we've always known him as an ignorant lout by his display of tats and the gangster talk, so that shouldn't be a surprise. if he plas well for the 49ers, I don't care how big a fool he is.

talk about the kettle calling the pot black... you sound very ignorant stating he displays gangster talk. when has he talked about a retaliation drive by, drug transaction, collecting money from hookers, pouring out liquor for the homie shot in the gas station robbery, etc etc etc.? you try too hard to reach sometimes TT

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk about the kettle calling the pot black... you sound very ignorant stating he displays gangster talk. when has he talked about a retaliation drive by, drug transaction, collecting money from hookers, pouring out liquor for the homie shot in the gas station robbery, etc etc etc.? you try too hard to reach sometimes TT

I'm talking about this: What kind of educated adult speaks like this?

“This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous #y'allmustbebored.”

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i seen joe montana wearing that too! shit

It's a Niner QB tradition.I believe Steve DeBerg started it, then Joe, then Bono, then Grbac, now Alex. How did Garcia not end up in KC at some point?

Kaep's trying to be a trendsetter.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Did you wear a suit and tie throughout your twenties when you weren't in uniform? I hope you didn't do anything crazy like wear jeans or t-shirts, because I'm sure the elder statesman of the day would have been embarrassed at the way you dressed.

Kaep dresses like the vast majority of males in their 20s. Attempting to associate pants around the hips rather than the waist as being "gangster" is ignorant.

Same goes for "gangster" language. I bet you didn't speak the same as your parents and grandparents, I'm sure there were generational colloquialisms that you used that, again, the elder statesman of the day thought were signs of a poor upbringing and lack of future.

Look at how adults in the 60s responded to the Beatles and rock & roll.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous #y'allmustbebored.”

i get you but this would be referred to as hip hop culture Ebonics

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yes, that's the 140 character generation. Is it his use of hashtags or contractions that offends you? Is it because he left the "g" off going and doing?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually like the quote. Some people wear hats for fashion. From a fashion point of view the design matches the rest of their gear. In the end of the day this is a grown man living his life as he wishes,and people are upset about a piece of apparel he chose to wear. It's not gangster to genuinely not give a fuck about anger that comes from such a petty and pointless place.

Why should a grown man worry about other people being angry over his choice in clothing?

We don't own this mans life. I don't have any point in my ego that makes me feel betrayed so deeply I feel anger. If I saw him I'd jokingly give him a hard time about it, but i feel no anger. I don't see how letting people be mad about petty superficial bullshit reflects negatively on keapernick. There is nothing he can do about a problem so selfish as wanting someone else to be like you and being genuinely angry when they aren't. That's childish.

In his shoes, my attitude would be the same. I wouldn't bend an inch for anyone angry about it either. That's their/your problem.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised at how many 49er fans don't have a problem with this. It isn't about caring what other people think, it's about displaying loyalty to your team and the ownership who pay you. It reflects negatively on them even if he doesn't care. If nobody cared, there wouldn't be so many people upset about it. If you are a car salesman for Chevrolet, I'm assuming you wouldn't want your client to see you driving a Ford. Yes I'm sorry, there are still people with loyalty in the world.

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What wrong with supporting the junior league?

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really ? are you that big of an idiot to swing and miss this badly ?:omg:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised at how many 49er fans don't have a problem with this. It isn't about caring what other people think, it's about displaying loyalty to your team and the ownership who pay you. It reflects negatively on them even if he doesn't care. If nobody cared, there wouldn't be so many people upset about it. If you are a car salesman for Chevrolet, I'm assuming you wouldn't want your client to see you driving a Ford. Yes I'm sorry, there are still people with loyalty in the world.

So if you work for Burger King should you get fired for occasionally going to Taco Bell or Wendys ? You make no sense at all.....:yahoo:

Suprememayo81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a team owner (and I am only a few hundred million short of that life goal), and I was paying a QB millions to play for and represent my team, I would have been irate if I had seen this.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you're right Toby, here's a picture of Kaep's plans for a Saturday night, captioned "fireplace, smores and pool." What a gangsta!!

Photo by kaepernick7 • Instagram

Kaep is a great kid and comes from a great family. I live near his hometown and he has recently done some really nice things in the area. He is no gangster.