• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Cares About The Hat Kaepernick Wears

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I care, and it isn't just the hat by itself.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care more about his reaction to the fans reaction than I do about wearing the Dolphins cap itself. But I have no doubt Baalke and Harbaugh will take the opportunity to talk to him about his reaction to this type of stuff.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't, that is why i never opened the other thread.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#y'allmustbebored

thats about the way i see it.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder how many other athletes have worn apparel from other teams that they are in the same league as.

Other then Kaepernick doing this, I can't think of any other athletes off the top of my head. It comes off as pretty odd.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anbody who posts in this thread does.

As evidence, I present their posts in a thread about the hat he wore.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick thinks it’s no big deal that he likes to wear a Miami Dolphins hat. His coach may disagree.

When 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was a player, he made it very clear that he didn’t like seeing anyone wearing an opposing team’s colors.

In fact, in 2000, when Harbaugh played for the Chargers, he got angry at Jim Trotter, then a San Diego Union-Tribune reporter, for showing up at Chargers practice wearing a 49ers sweatshirt. Harbaugh said it was “pathetic” that Trotter would wear such a shirt, and he refused to answer any of Trotter’s questions.

“I don’t talk to anybody in a San Francisco 49ers shirt,” Harbaugh told Trotter. “How could you wear that out here? . . . Seriously, man. How could you wear that out here to a Chargers facility?”

Trotter responded that he’s not an employee of the Chargers, and Harbaugh said he wouldn’t talk to Trotter as long as he was wearing 49ers gear.

“I don’t answer any questions from anybody wearing the enemy’s jersey,” Harbaugh said.

Harbaugh may have something to say to Kaepernick about wearing the enemy’s hat

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...olphins-hat-recalls-an-old-jim-harbaugh-spat/

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick thinks it’s no big deal that he likes to wear a Miami Dolphins hat. His coach may disagree.

When 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was a player, he made it very clear that he didn’t like seeing anyone wearing an opposing team’s colors.

In fact, in 2000, when Harbaugh played for the Chargers, he got angry at Jim Trotter, then a San Diego Union-Tribune reporter, for showing up at Chargers practice wearing a 49ers sweatshirt. Harbaugh said it was “pathetic” that Trotter would wear such a shirt, and he refused to answer any of Trotter’s questions.

“I don’t talk to anybody in a San Francisco 49ers shirt,” Harbaugh told Trotter. “How could you wear that out here? . . . Seriously, man. How could you wear that out here to a Chargers facility?”

Trotter responded that he’s not an employee of the Chargers, and Harbaugh said he wouldn’t talk to Trotter as long as he was wearing 49ers gear.

“I don’t answer any questions from anybody wearing the enemy’s jersey,” Harbaugh said.

Harbaugh may have something to say to Kaepernick about wearing the enemy’s hat

Colin Kaepernick?s Dolphins hat recalls an old Jim Harbaugh spat | ProFootballTalk

Isn't there a tiny little difference between wearing the Dolphins hat privately and wearing it at the Niners training facility?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take this distraction over a murder case....

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anbody who posts in this thread does.

As evidence, I present their posts in a thread about the hat he wore.

I guess you have a double standard? go back to your board sissy

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok, he can wear whatever he wants in the privacy of his own home. otherwise, if you step out of your home, don't wear gear from other NFL teams.

it is bad enough any player would do it, worse for the leader of the team, the 'face of the franchise'.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If someone can explain to me how Kaepernick wearing a Dolphins hat negatively impacts the team I will get in an uproar over it, but I really don't see this being any sort of an issue. Are his teammates really going to view him as a lesser person, teammate or leader because he wore a Dolphin's hat?

If they do, I will have more questions about those teammates than I will about CK7.

Does anyone think that because he was wearing a Dolphins' hat he will not give everything he has to the 49ers, the team he grew up loving and is currently paid by?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladanian Tomlinson had a freaking tattoo of another team on his calf.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Alex Smith in a KC Chiefs hat AND jersey! WTF?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really bother me but it does seem tacky if he wears it out in public.

I guess in Baseball players are not supposed to wear their caps out in public. A SF Giant who I cant remember told a funny story on KNBR about Jonathon Sanchez who after changing into his street clothes was ready to leave with his Giants hat on and the players gave him a hard time. They were saying things like " way to represent".

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ty2.jpg

I guess ty lawson should be booed in denver or expected to leave to join the raptors once his contract is up...right?