• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which NFL division will be the best in 2015 season?

Who do you think will be the best division in the NFL in 2015?

• AFC SOUTH - Colts, Jaguars, Texans, Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC SOUTH - Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers, Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I demand a avatar wager!
I'm not quite sure what you want to bet on nor am I familiar with this avatar betting......
I will offer this to you though, if the AFCN does not have more wins or more teams in the playoffs than the NFCW, I will post a Seahawks pic on my signature for 6 months, if they do , then you have to put a Ravens pic on your signature for 6 months....And of course we get to rag the heck out of each other...Deal ?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this AFCN nonsense? They played the AFC/NFC south divisions last season. Talk about a fluffed up win total. That's a guaranteed 6 wins right out of the box. Of course 3 teams made the playoffs. It's funny that none of those 3 teams made it the AFCCG.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not quite sure what you want to bet on nor am I familiar with this avatar betting......
I will offer this to you though, if the AFCN does not have more wins or more teams in the playoffs than the NFCW, I will post a Seahawks pic on my signature for 6 months, if they do , then you have to put a Ravens pic on your signature for 6 months....And of course we get to rag the heck out of each other...Deal ?
:nono:

Nope. The wager I'm interested in is that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs. You said book it. So lets make a wager. I'm already committed for the first week after the playoffs, so I propose a wager that says if the Seahawks don't make the playoffs, I wear the avatar of your choice one week after the regular season and right up to the draft. If the Seahawks do make the playoffs you wear the avatar of my choice for said time period.

Time to back up your bold words!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which divisions face the NFC south or the AFC south??

that will answer this question...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you except my first wager, I'll do a second one for signature. AFCN record vs NFCW record. The signature I have in mind is "the NFCW is the very best"

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Nope. The wager I'm interested in is that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs. You said book it. So lets make a wager. I'm already committed for the first week after the playoffs, so I propose a wager that says if the Seahawks don't make the playoffs, I wear the avatar of your choice one week after the regular season and right up to the draft. If the Seahawks do make the playoffs you wear the avatar of my choice for said time period.

Time to back up your bold words!

That's a fool's bet, too unpredictable....If Palmer gets injured again and/or Foles don't fit Fisher's system, no way to tell about that.....
But my offer stands, take it or leave it !! :pop2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Oldschool. Don't leave me hanging.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fool's bet, too unpredictable....If Palmer gets injured again and/or Foles don't fit Fisher's system, no way to tell about that.....
But my offer stands, take it or leave it !! :pop2:

So don't book it is what your saying. You know you shouldn't pop off with book it, if your not willing to back it up. You come off looking ....I don't know...like windbag maybe?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was crazy talk from the get go.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about giving you such a bad time with your post, but I'm pretty upbeat and proud of the Seahawks. Heck other Seahawks fans would be lining up for the same wager. The Seahawks are primed for making another run at the SuperBowl, I'm not letting someone saying they won't even make the playoffs slide. That's just crazy talk.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take you up on this wager. You do know it's the avatar not the signature where you post a pic.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yes, we rag the heck out of each other. Damn I got to start rooting for the Seahawks division competition to do well? Mmmm this is starting to sound twisted to me.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So don't book it is what your saying. You know you shouldn't pop off with book it, if your not willing to back it up. You come off looking ....I don't know...like windbag maybe?

Book it, is an expression, not a life and death declaration, Deputy Fife....
I am confident that the AFCN is a better division than the NFCW, and that is what the thread is about, if you can get off of your attack horse long enough to realize it.....
Plus looking at how low your bookie cash is, you aren't very good at wagering anyway....
Don't throw a baby tantrum, just because someone is too smart to take your sucker bet....
I made you a reasonable offer, but you were too afraid to take it, so shut up already !!!
:hammer:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take you up on this wager. You do know it's the avatar not the signature where you post a pic.

I'm talking about the signature, not the avatar. I understand the not making the playoffs thing...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it, is an expression, not a life and death declaration, Deputy Fife....
I am confident that the AFCN is a better division than the NFCW, and that is what the thread is about, if you can get off of your attack horse long enough to realize it.....
Plus looking at how low your bookie cash is, you aren't very good at wagering anyway....
Don't throw a baby tantrum, just because someone is too smart to take your sucker bet....
I made you a reasonable offer, but you were too afraid to take it, so shut up already !!!
:hammer:
March madness has been killing me in the vCash. I suggest you read the whole thread right before posting my friend. I accepted your wager. This just isn't your day. You got like super slow internet or something?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March madness has been killing me in the vCash. I suggest you read the whole thread right before posting my friend. I accepted your wager. This just isn't your day. You got like super slow internet or something?

I was on the phone and didn't see it til I posted.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top to bottom the NFC West was ravaged by injuries last year. The Niners have had the offseason from hell so maybe there is some dropoff but its definitely a favorite to be a top division.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we put a team emblem and NFL's Baddest Birds with it...?
Just to be sure your clear on the difference between a avatar and signature'
This is your avatar.
7105.jpg

and this is your signature.

"Fix the NFL....Fire Roger Goodell"

If we do a avatar bet, you may be sporting this.

BqisAd_CcAATJA90_standard_7090.jpg
If you lose a signature bet, you will be sporting this signature:

The NFC west is the very best, instead of fire Goodell.

I rather do a avatar bet, but I'm good with a signature wager.

By the way, your Barney Fife comment really put a smile on my face.