• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Western Conference Finals, Warriors and Houston, 2014-15

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "role" players tonight were really the unsung heroes for the Warriors. Steph struggled shooting for the night, especially having to start early with that sleeve on. Klay had it going early, but got taken out early due to foul trouble and then suffered that brutal knee to the temple. Even Draymond had a rough go of it (3-15 fg).

That's when our "others" stepped up. Andre Iguodala pretty much shut down James Harden. He had some help, but he spent a lot of time on him individually. Harrison Barnes carried us in that 4th quarter. He was huge for us. Festus Ezeli was phenomenal. Barbosa even had some nice minutes when Klay had to sit for that long stretch.

This is the type of production we need collectively to achieve the ultimate prize. The Cavs, regardless of their record, have the best player in basketball on their team and are coming off a series where they made the #1 seed in the east look like garbage. They're clicking on all cylinders right now. This will not be an easy series, and the winner will definitely have earned it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HB really did take it upon himself to step up. I was really proud of him. I may send him some flowers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Cavs, regardless of their record, have the best player in basketball on their team and are coming off a series where they made the #1 seed in the east look like garbage. They're clicking on all cylinders right now. This will not be an easy series, and the winner will definitely have earned it."

I firmly believe it will be a great series, but I've not yet forced myself to make a prediction. Cleveland got so much better during the season due to some serious pickups (Mosgov, J.R. Smith). Cleveland really has it all. Size, outside shooting and the X Factor in Lebron. The Warriors have the heart, fight and they have this year's MVP. This series, to me, will tax me like the Celtic finals did back in the 80s. I'm going to have to ice down after every game.