• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd be more worried about Noah Hanifin falling. Guy has been the defacto #3 forever, if he falls to say 4-5-6, you're looking at a Seth Jones situation where each team can't believe he fell to them. Hanifan is playing at BC, and everyone knows Lou loves his hockey east players.

I agree 100%

Depends who lands in the top sections some teams do need a stud blue liner.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jägr to pittsburgh could work too finish out his career where he started and play a role

:agree:

But I doubt if Jagz will retire anytime soon. I think he wants to break some of Gretzky's records or at least retire with 2,000 points.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There goes the first domino to fall.

Leafs get a 1st for transom and santerilli

From nashville

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nashville going for it this year. Hopefully we can find somebody desperate because that's a pretty decent haul for Toronto. Not a bad trade for either side.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i bet you they flip oli to a contender.

dont really understand the point of waiting to the deadline to make a move?

just running the big risk of someone getting hurt and not being able to move them

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nashville going for it this year. Hopefully we can find somebody desperate because that's a pretty decent haul for Toronto. Not a bad trade for either side.

i hope they do win the cup. there really isn't another team i would want to see it. maybe st.louis a close 2nd. i also think it would be good for the nhl to have nashville win the cup. go figure never thought i would say that

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I've been away even in our dysfunctional state I'm paying attention to this team. First question when exactly is the deadline? Second I agree with b anyone getting traded except Elias. Unlike Brodeur,he will retire a Devil.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I've been away even in our dysfunctional state I'm paying attention to this team. First question when exactly is the deadline? Second I agree with b anyone getting traded except Elias. Unlike Brodeur,he will retire a Devil.

Trade deadline is March 2nd at 3 PM.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils' Jaromir Jagr on being traded: 'What's the reason to keep me?' | NJ.com

"If something comes up, I'll be traded," Jagr told NJ Advance Media on Monday. "What's the reason to keep me? I'm not important to this team."

Same with defenseman Marek Zidlicky. He does have a no-trade clause but hasn't decided if he'd be willing to waive it.

"I don't think about it. I can't say anything right now. We'll see," Zidlicky said. "It's not easy. It really doesn't matter if you have a no-trade. It happened to me one time and I had a no-trade."

Others who could be in the line of fire include Scott Gomez, Michael Ryder, Martin Havlat and Steve Bernier.

I am in full on sell mode. Trade everyone. I want 15 picks in this years draft.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft 15 dmen???? Lol I kid

Damn we need an injection of youth n change of culture... Sux we may have displaced ourselves in the sweepstakes

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would trade Elias. All the forwards are declining due to age except Adam and JJ and Camm. We're better off getting younger.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow those are some pretty choice words from jagr esp since this time last year he says that he wouldn't report if he was traded! what gives? or was that taken out of context?

i agree that elias should be moved if he could. he still has another year left on his current deal and he will EASILY land another contract from his uncle lou. so we are looking at another 3 years of elias on this team at the least!

yeah it would be "nice" to have him retire as a devil but to be honest with you who cares? we already have a player (dano) who has retired after his entire time in a devils uni. stevens/nieds/marty all left. after seeing marty leave it makes it a lot easier seeing elias leave.

knowing this teams luck we will finish with the #3 pick and take that halfin kid. :sigh:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would trade Elias. All the forwards are declining due to age except Adam and JJ and Camm. We're better off getting younger.

to be honest with you i would look to move camalari ASAP!

he is just being wasted on this team and he could probably put up 30-35 on a legit team.

the devils are going to have to go through a massive rebuild and probably wont sniff the playoffs for another 2 years not counting this one. so whats the point of having an aging camalari making 5 million when he is pushing 34?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a team offers a first or good prospects, why wouldn't you trade camm?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow those are some pretty choice words from jagr esp since this time last year he says that he wouldn't report if he was traded! what gives? or was that taken out of context?

i agree that elias should be moved if he could. he still has another year left on his current deal and he will EASILY land another contract from his uncle lou. so we are looking at another 3 years of elias on this team at the least!

yeah it would be "nice" to have him retire as a devil but to be honest with you who cares? we already have a player (dano) who has retired after his entire time in a devils uni. stevens?/nieds/marty all left. after seeing marty leave it makes it a lot easier seeing elias leave.

knowing this teams luck we will finish with the #3 pick and take that halfin kid. :sigh:

?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jagr thing was kind of taken out of context but the writing is on the wall that he wants to be on a contender. He said he won't ask for a trade and he likes it here but the team isn't really going anywhere. He likes everybody, everybody likes him but he's not an idiot. He knows he doesn't have many more chances.