• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shane Ray Busted For Drugs

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it helps him relax for the big day on Thursday, right? :) Just unbelievable he couldn't wait two friggin days to roll some blunts up again.

the list is so long of players who cant stay off pot yet i am told its non addictive even though i have used it and know better

i think pot should be legal , just dont tell me it isnt addictive because it is .

some people it isnt addictive but to others it is same with alcohol , tobacco pain pills etc

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Gruyere cheese like holes. Hopefully, there are some answers on our current roster like Jeron Johnson at FS, and Spencer Long at RG. But that may be a lot of wishful thinking.

Health, Coaching and player development also make a huge difference. Some of it is also just sheer luck in what the other team is looking like the week you meet them.

Can't emphasize enough, week to week league.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the list is so long of players who cant stay off pot yet i am told its non addictive even though i have used it and know better

i think pot should be legal , just dont tell me it isnt addictive because it is .

some people it isnt addictive but to others it is same with alcohol , tobacco pain pills etc

I can't imagine anyone in their right mind saying MJ is non-addictive. For me, I can honestly say I haven't touched the stuff. Ever. And I'm happy for it.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health, Coaching and player development also make a huge difference. Some of it is also just sheer luck in what the other team is looking like the week you meet them.

Can't emphasize enough, week to week league.

For us, it's been too many weak-to-weak seasons.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My stance is it depends on the individual as to whether it's addictive. Too many people can't stop to believe it doesn't have some addictive characteristics. Even if that characteristic is simply liking the way it makes you feel. That's addiction at its simplest IMO.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any thing you ingest can BE addictive. Hell IM pretty sure my office mate is addicted to Monster. Addiction to weed isnt the issue here, its the law. Or in this case the company policy and the fact that the company tests for it.

If the NFL didnt test for it, then odds are he would be a top 10-15 pick.

Now... who knows.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably go in the 2nd. Talent and potential trump all. Besides, he was charged with possession and was allowed to drive away from the scene. At worse, 4th round for injury risk/STUPIDITY.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Walter's new mock has him going late 3rd. If he's there at the top of the 3rd, I'm running the card to the podium.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any thing you ingest can BE addictive. Hell IM pretty sure my office mate is addicted to Monster. Addiction to weed isnt the issue here, its the law. Or in this case the company policy and the fact that the company tests for it.

If the NFL didnt test for it, then odds are he would be a top 10-15 pick.

Now... who knows.

Just put our personal opinions aside & forget about what anyone thinks about the effects of pot. How hard is it for just about anyone to give up something - anything - that won't threaten their life by not ingesting it (e.g. critical medicine) when the end result is millions of dollars?

If I told any of you that you needed to give up ice cream, soda, fast food, etc, etc & the payback would be at least $5 million wouldn't you do it say for at least 6-12 months? Especially with these guys - they are professional athletes who make sacrifices all of the time. To me the whole situation just screams stupidity on the part of Ray.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put our personal opinions aside & forget about what anyone thinks about the effects of pot. How hard is it for just about anyone to give up something - anything - that won't threaten their life by not ingesting it (e.g. critical medicine) when the end result is millions of dollars?

If I told any of you that you needed to give up ice cream, soda, fast food, etc, etc & the payback would be at least $5 million wouldn't you do it say for at least 6-12 months? Especially with these guys - they are professional athletes who make sacrifices all of the time. To me the whole situation just screams stupidity on the part of Ray.

That totally depends on the person and their particular make up. I mean after all, Darren Sharper just gave up the rest of his life because he could not stop a behavior that was clearly wrong and not only hurt himself but others as well. Would you say it was a form of addiction?? Most mental health professionals would.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That totally depends on the person and their particular make up. I mean after all, Darren Sharper just gave up the rest of his life because he could not stop a behavior that was clearly wrong and not only hurt himself but others as well. Would you say it was a form of addiction?? Most mental health professionals would.

What a fool that dude was. And he could have just about any woman he wanted.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be instructive to understand the differences between habit and addiction.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be instructive to understand the differences between habit and addiction.

An Addiction is considered any HABIT that you can not willingly give up even in a situation or circumstance where said named habit can and likely will cause you physical, mental or other tangible forms of damage. If a married man cant stop himself from having affairs, its no longer a habit but a form of addiction. If you know that you drink too much and run a credible risk of losing your job and yet continue to drink, its an addiction. If you know for a fact that you are GOING to be drug tested, and yet you cant help but blaze up any way and hope you dont get caught... well.. you get it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r*pe is a crime of violence not sex its about controlling another person so addiction isnt in the cards . mental illness is more like it or just plain evil