• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matthew Stafford vs Peyton Manning in 79 Starts

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice start but yet see how he compares the next 79 starts or 5 seasons.

Manning next 5 seasons were:
W-L Yds TDs Int QBR
2003 12-4 4,267 29 10 99.0
2004 12-4 4,557 49 10 121.1
2005 14-2 3,747 28 10 104.1
2006 12-4 3,397 31 9 101.1
2007 13-3 4,040 31 14 98.0

I don't care what Stafford's stats look like -- I'll just take the 63-17 record over the next 5 years. We've only won 12 games in a season once, and it was also the year we won our playoff game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep em' comin
Sat with Nate Cornejo at his bar in Wellington KS few years back many nights. Down to earth guy who will tell you his stuff was not the greatest. Felt it was good enough #4 or #5 money though aand just couldn't stay healthy to get that one big contract.

Never sat with DK, glad I didn't though. He sucked also...
:hairlessstinkeye:

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what Stafford's stats look like -- I'll just take the 63-17 record over the next 5 years. We've only won 12 games in a season once, and it was also the year we won our playoff game.

I do. I need to know if I should pick him up again on my fantasy team.

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiled rotten bandwagon Red Wing twats, who only know the Wings as a rich team who buys Cups. Ignore them. Not real hockey fans.

dude don't talk about things u don't know. the wings are known for having the best scouting department in hockey. matter of fact therean pld joke that they got draper for a buck. so fuck your statement about them buyin cups.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude don't talk about things u don't know. the wings are known for having the best scouting department in hockey. matter of fact therean pld joke that they got draper for a buck. so fuck your statement about them buyin cups.
They bought Cups man.

Is there a reason other than than the Wings for there to be a salary cap in hockey?

Seriously? (ESPN would still broadcast games if the Yankees of hockey still existed.)

Mr. I will spend whatever to win. The Edmontons, Cal-Gary's, St Louis' and Columbus' of the world can't compete with that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the lockout what FA under 40 have the Wings signed that made an impact?

(Shifting gears to piss other people off.)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know more about bandwagon poser Wings fans than anyone. Had a front row seat during their Yankee years when they bought their Cups and every loser junkie burnout jumped on that bandwagon. You all ran out and got your McCarty jerseys, turtlenecks, and gold wing necklaces and cheered on the checkbook. Now that the Wings can't just buy cups and actually have to play on an even ice, they of course suck.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My absolute favorite moment of the Wings checkbook era was when they bought the cup w Hasek, then bandwagon Wings fans cheered and begged "one more year! one more year!" to Hasek and dude up and left. Didn't give two shits about the town or the fans. Bought his cup and left. Good times.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My absolute favorite moment of the Wings checkbook era was when they bought the cup w Hasek, then bandwagon Wings fans cheered and begged "one more year! one more year!" to Hasek and dude up and left. Didn't give two shits about the town or the fans. Bought his cup and left. Good times.
That one was my favorite too.

But mostly because halfway thru the third my girlfriend said, "Let's remember this cup!" And took me into my room and fucked my brains out.

Kirk Maltby was her favorite player. I imagine at some point he crossed her mind. I didn't care. Her high maintance fine ass was content.

Good times indeed. (I make a lot of shit up aroond here, that one is real. She's a two time mom now, I bring up that playoff run e'ry time I see her. Her husband has a lot of Wings jerseys, err sweaters. Ass is still high matintance, still fine though.)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one was my favorite too.

But mostly because halfway thru the third my girlfriend said, "Let's remember this cup!" And took me into my room and fucked my brains out.

Kirk Maltby was her favorite player. I imagine at some point he crossed her mind. I didn't care. Her high maintance fine ass was content.

Good times indeed. (I make a lot of shit up aroond here, that one is real. She's a two time mom now, I bring up that playoff run e'ry time I see her. Her husband has a lot of Wings jerseys, err sweaters. Ass is still high matintance, still fine though.)

I loved going to house parties where bandwagon fans showed up in Wings gear, then proceeded to get shit faced all over the yard while 3 guys actually watched the games inside. RED WINGS BABAY!!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved going to house parties where bandwagon fans showed up in Wings gear, then proceeded to get shit faced all over the yard while 3 guys actually watched the games inside. RED WINGS BABAY!!!!
I met Darren McCarty once at a bar and got him to go over to the table of pussies I was with and call them out for wearing Wings gear but being afraid to say HI. I think he got shit faced all over the yard while his teammates tried to score points. Then he fought people.

I really liked that guy.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right- you guys can go back and fourth with that shit all you want, but I'll stay out of the name calling on both ends.

They also flat-out lie, A LOT, because they're pretty well devoid of morals. .

Lol, welcome to Hell on that particular front. These assholes (you can already pretty much tell who they are) crossed that distinct line so long ago they've actually forgot what loathsome douchebags they've become...

Some here do lie from day to day. Big change of morals in 24 hours.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Lions would/could buy a superbowl. I'd pitch in.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Darren McCarty once at a bar and got him to go over to the table of pussies I was with and call them out for wearing Wings gear but being afraid to say HI. I think he got shit faced all over the yard while his teammates tried to score points. Then he fought people.

I really liked that guy.

I did too. Osgood was cool too. I fucking hated Draper so much I tried to fight him at Wild Woodys. He's a little shit talking pussy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fucking stooges!

"I'm mad at the world so I project that onto the Lions and everyone on this board who doesn't talk shit about the Lions!"

"I'm still stuck at 17 years old and mad at my dad, so you can't possibly be as big of a Red Wings fan as me, poser!"

"You said you specifically didn't want to get in the middle of an argument between Coach Ed and Dr. Evil-er, and even though you didn't I made a post that shows you argued with other people, even though that doesn't accomplish what I wanted it to. But at least I tried."

#TheRealClownShow

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fucking stooges!

"I'm mad at the world so I project that onto the Lions and everyone on this board who doesn't talk shit about the Lions!"

"I'm still stuck at 17 years old and mad at my dad, so you can't possibly be as big of a Red Wings fan as me, poser!"

"You said you specifically didn't want to get in the middle of an argument between Coach Ed and Dr. Evil-er, and even though you didn't I made a post that shows you argued with other people, even though that doesn't accomplish what I wanted it to. But at least I tried."

#TheRealClownShow

I had a response typed out, but I think I will just let the entertainment continue. It is fun watching TP prove everyone's points.