• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys in South Beach Christmas Eve

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb is top 5 in targets.

there is major reasons to spread the ball around.

42-10 was not one player unless it's the Cowboy QB...WHO is far and away the most scrutinized player in Pro Football.

week to week league till your team runs outta weeks to play.
Scrutiny goes with being QB of the Dallas Cowboys.
There's a reason Troy Aikman and Tony Romo are making 8 figures as lead analysts. Same reason that Dak makes 8 figures in endorsements despite never winning an MVP or appearing in an NFCCG. It goes with the territory
Dak's a big boy. He can handle it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrutiny goes with being QB of the Dallas Cowboys.
There's a reason Troy Aikman and Tony Romo are making 8 figures as lead analysts. Same reason that Dak makes 8 figures in endorsements despite never winning an MVP or appearing in an NFCCG. It goes with the territory
Dak's a big boy. He can handle it.
I have seen um all.

Dandy Don & Dak were and are on a whole different level.

Best part for me about your post here besides who liked it 2 minutes after posting?

You spinning to 8 figures, MVP, and NFC championship game appearances as justification.

so media driven

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen um all.

Dandy Don & Dak were and are on a whole different level.

Best part for me about your post here besides who liked it 2 minutes after posting?

You spinning to 8 figures, MVP, and NFC championship game appearances as justification.

so media driven
It cracks me up that you somehow equate my post like hating on Dak. I never hate on Dak. Saying I'm not sure if I would pay him $50+ million a year isn't hate, its team building. Look at the falloff the Chiefs team has had since signing Mahomes to big money(though super team friendly deal). Look at how badly the talent fell off on the Packers after paying Rodgers. Amd those are two of the greatest of all time. I don't think its hate to say both those guys are better than Dak, anyone with a brain can figure that out. That's why ive always maintained I would go with a younger guy. Does that mean moving off Dak now and going to Lance? No FFS lol. If you were going that route, you would have spent a premium pick on a QB the last couple of years and you would have tried to move Dak. With the way they went about it, Dak will be here 10 more years, and that's fine, he's a good kid and solid player. But our roster is gonna be so thin, any injuries are going to leave us with holes that are too much to overcome. It is what it is

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It cracks me up that you somehow equate my post like hating on Dak. I never hate on Dak. Saying I'm not sure if I would pay him $50+ million a year isn't hate, its team building. Look at the falloff the Chiefs team has had since signing Mahomes to big money(though super team friendly deal). Look at how badly the talent fell off on the Packers after paying Rodgers. Amd those are two of the greatest of all time. I don't think its hate to say both those guys are better than Dak, anyone with a brain can figure that out. That's why ive always maintained I would go with a younger guy. Does that mean moving off Dak now and going to Lance? No FFS lol. If you were going that route, you would have spent a premium pick on a QB the last couple of years and you would have tried to move Dak. With the way they went about it, Dak will be here 10 more years, and that's fine, he's a good kid and solid player. But our roster is gonna be so thin, any injuries are going to leave us with holes that are too much to overcome. It is what it is
I just respond cause you quoted me.
Dandy & Dak more than others.

Now as to the Dak hate.
all these years and I still seldom talk about the money cause it ain't mine.
All these years and I'm sure many here could manage that better,

Lastly....Mazi Smith....didn't many of you say the same about Tobert?
the test is how these guys come back after one pro season.
Still time...not a sure bust just yet

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just respond cause you quoted me.
Dandy & Dak more than others.

Now as to the Dak hate.
all these years and I still seldom talk about the money cause it ain't mine.
All these years and I'm sure many here could manage that better,

Lastly....Mazi Smith....didn't many of you say the same about Tobert?
the test is how these guys come back after one pro season.
Still time...not a sure bust just yet
"Many of you" lol. I can pull up every post I've ever made about Mazi for you. I almost always include "that could change after one offseason".

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol
my bad
He's a first round pick that has looked like complete dogshit the last two games(losses) that Hankins has been out. I made that post last game after Mazi got pancaked for the 3rd or 4th time. But I see in your research you only posted that one and not the 7-8 where I talked about hoping an offseason would turn him around. But whatever fits your know it all narrative.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why we drafted a 330 pound run stuffer and ended up with a 293 pound tweener?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My Research" consisted of going back one page in this thread. Cmon now.
You went back...keep going lol.
You're a smart poster but its always the same with your agendas..all or nothing. If someone critiques Dak in any way, they are a hater, even if most of their comments are positive. Same with Coach Mac, it doesn't matter how many times someone compliments his playcalling, if they say something about his game management, they are a hater. On Mazi, ive made several comments this season about hoping an offseason would help him. Maybe it will. Know what? I don't think so. From what I have seen now, I just think he is a bust of a 1st round pick. So now I guess I'll be a labeled a hater of the Cowboys drafting decisions, even though ive said 20 times they are the best in the business. Always the same with you, any 1 critique and you start the "you all" are haters narrative

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went back...keep going lol.
You're a smart poster but its always the same with your agendas..all or nothing. If someone critiques Dak in any way, they are a hater, even if most of their comments are positive. Same with Coach Mac, it doesn't matter how many times someone compliments his playcalling, if they say something about his game management, they are a hater. On Mazi, ive made several comments this season about hoping an offseason would help him. Maybe it will. Know what? I don't think so. From what I have seen now, I just think he is a bust of a 1st round pick. So now I guess I'll be a labeled a hater of the Cowboys drafting decisions, even though ive said 20 times they are the best in the business. Always the same with you, any 1 critique and you start the "you all" are haters narrative
grow up