• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys in South Beach Christmas Eve

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess someone had to do it. Hope we make the Dolphins "sleep with the fishes"...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should Dallas & Philly both go 2-1 and Dallas beats Washington.
Dallas wins the East.
I think that is right unless our loss is to Detroit and theirs to Arizona. In that scenario we still lose. If they lose either Giant game and we beat Washington, we win the East with the same record. We really need to win out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is right unless our loss is to Detroit and theirs to Arizona. In that scenario we still lose. If they lose either Giant game and we beat Washington, we win the East with the same record. We really need to win out.
Eagles didn't play Detroit so that wouldn't impact "common opponents" and them losing to AZ would be good for us because they are a common opponent so I'm not sure about that one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles didn't play Detroit so that wouldn't impact "common opponents" and them losing to AZ would be good for us because they are a common opponent so I'm not sure about that one.
I think because they are both NFC teams the tie breaker would still go down to strength of schedule. I'm pulling hard for the Giants but the Eagles typically beat the shit out of them. Not a great matchup

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think because they are both NFC teams the tie breaker would still go down to strength of schedule. I'm pulling hard for the Giants but the Eagles typically beat the shit out of them. Not a great matchup
I think Devito's 15 minutes of fame is up, but "any given Sunday" always in effect of course

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I hope the Cowboys play better than last week. I don't trust this team right now

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I hope the Cowboys play better than last week. I don't trust this team right now
The offense has to show up big-time. The Dolphins are a matchup nightmare for our defense. We play a lot of man, but will almost have to switch to 2 deep instead of single high that we play most of the time because our corners can't run with their receivers. That takes a a safety out of the box, which risks getting us pounded by their run game. I think the Dolphins will score at least 30. Our offense has to light them up

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense has to show up big-time. The Dolphins are a matchup nightmare for our defense. We play a lot of man, but will almost have to switch to 2 deep instead of single high that we play most of the time because our corners can't run with their receivers. That takes a a safety out of the box, which risks getting us pounded by their run game. I think the Dolphins will score at least 30. Our offense has to light them up
If the Dolphins score at least 30, I see no way we light them up. The defense has to be a must.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins score at least 30, I see no way we light them up. The defense has to be a must.
Which means turnovers.
When our Defense done well its because we had turnovers.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means turnovers.
When our Defense done well its because we had turnovers.
Man that's it. Gotta hit Tua and take advantage of that noodle arm and get a couple of picks/fumbles. If I were the Dolphins, I would pound the ball early, max protect, and murder us off play action.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense has to show up this week. We scored 10 in Buffalo but in reality, the last TD was total garbage time. We scored a competitive 3. We also scored 10 against SF. That shit ain't gonna work. We have to bring the offense we have had at home against suspect teams to Miami

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense has to show up this week. We scored 10 in Buffalo but in reality, the last TD was total garbage time. We scored a competitive 3. We also scored 10 against SF. That shit ain't gonna work. We have to bring the offense we have had at home against suspect teams to Miami
starts with penalties. Or lack of penalties I should say. It sets the tone of the games. Without the early mistakes at the start of the Bills game. The game may have been completely different.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starts with penalties. Or lack of penalties I should say. It sets the tone of the games. Without the early mistakes at the start of the Bills game. The game may have been completely different.
That's 100% right. We pissed that game away in the first half. It kind of exposed us up front though. Once we get behind and can't just unleash the pass rush, you can run it right down our throats. I think we need to try and play with a lead today. Be aggressive early

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a full 2 yards. Think I would take the 3. But lets go