• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Ok......

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As noted, WWE announced several times that Brock Lesnar would be on Raw last night along with Paul Heyman to address Roman Reigns’ win at Fastlane.

Lesnar ended up not appearing on the show, and in the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, host Dave Meltzer noted there’s “more to the story” regarding Lesnar’s Raw absence:

“The story is ongoing and still in progress,” Meltzer said. “I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled…but something happened, but what that is, I do not know.”

With regards to the status of the WrestleMania 31 main event, Meltzer does not believe the situation is dire enough that the match is in jeopardy, but he noted there “is an unanswered question, and I don’t know what it is right now.”

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/555507-update-brock-lesnar-raw-absence

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was told they are going to go triple threat or fatal four way like everyone expects.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock being a crybaby? Shocking.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It better be something REALLY good because if there's one guy the WWE has pampered and made exceptions for, it's Brock Lesnar.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I bet he's holding them up for more money. They need him to do the job at Mania, especially if he's leaving. He has all the leverage in the world.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get more money imo

Brock knows he's better off in the WWE.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he's holding them up for more money. They need him to do the job at Mania, especially if he's leaving. He has all the leverage in the world.

I'd milk them for cash too. They definitely need him more than he needs them right now. I mean, sure, WWE isn't gonna collapse or anything without him and he hasn't appeared much on TV, but he's still their biggest draw. Of course that's WWE's fault because their story telling has been absolute shit (S-H-I-T) for the last 7 months but that doesn't change the fact that Brock is the best card to play.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd milk them for cash too. They definitely need him more than he needs them right now. I mean, sure, WWE isn't gonna collapse or anything without him and he hasn't appeared much on TV, but he's still their biggest draw. Of course that's WWE's fault because their story telling has been absolute shit (S-H-I-T) for the last 7 months but that doesn't change the fact that Brock is the best card to play.

The biggest advantage I think Brock has is that the WWE basically booked themselves into a corner. Taker's streak ending, Cena getting killed at SS, the shitshow in Philly with the cancel WWE network hashtag etc was all to create that moment where Brock passes the torch to Roman and they give him the most momentum possible as their next mega star. If Brock doesn't take the clean pinfall all the absurdity was for nothing. They can't have a tournament for a vacant title. It needs to be Brock. With his contract ending he has all the leverage to get the best deal possible.

It could be something else but Brock backing them into a corner over money would be my wild guess

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest advantage I think Brock has is that the WWE basically booked themselves into a corner. Taker's streak ending, Cena getting killed at SS, the shitshow in Philly with the cancel WWE network hashtag etc was all to create that moment where Brock passes the torch to Roman and they give him the most momentum possible as their next mega star. If Brock doesn't take the clean pinfall all the absurdity was for nothing. They can't have a tournament for a vacant title. It needs to be Brock. With his contract ending he has all the leverage to get the best deal possible.

It could be something else but Brock backing them into a corner over money would be my wild guess

Well, they do have an out. Seth Rollins is damn good. They can have Rollins somehow interfere and cash in, whatever. The point is he leaves WM with the belt. And since he's so good, he can carry Reigns in a feud that will largely benefit from their past history in The Shield. At least that's how I'd do it. Rollins is just so good in his role as a heel that he can basically get anybody over at this point.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, they do have an out. Seth Rollins is damn good. They can have Rollins somehow interfere and cash in, whatever. The point is he leaves WM with the belt. And since he's so good, he can carry Reigns in a feud that will largely benefit from their past history in The Shield. At least that's how I'd do it. Rollins is just so good in his role as a heel that he can basically get anybody over at this point.

Rollins is great, and I could see Reign/Rollins as a SS main event or next year at WM. But for maximum impact I think they need Lesnar to take the pin. He ended Taker's streak and squashed Cena and both were done clean. They won't go bankrupt if he doesn't showup at Mania, but it will make the past year of a monster champ and a title going undefended a complete waste

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely 0 chance Brock doesn't show up at WM. 0. He may not come back after that, but he isn't walking away from the WM money.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock has the WWE by the sack now, but if he goes back to the WWE, even temporarily, it's only gonna hurt his persona when he comes back, because he will continue to get the shit kicked out of his ass in MMA. Don't get me wrong, the guy was UFC champ, but once it was figured out that he has a glass jaw, the beatings were on.
It's also going to be sad when non top 10 185's are beating the piss out of CM Punk. Lesnar was an incredible college wrestler, and had a size advantage on most of the guys he fought early on, two things Punk doesn't have going for him. He will get destroyed by anyone in the top 20

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh if Brock doesn't show up for Wrestlemania, but I wouldn't be shocked either. That's why it was stupid to give Brock the WWEWHC belt like that. WWE has been unwatchable since they gave Brock the belt too, main events don't count as much without the champion ever being there. Now they got Cena going after the US Title?
:L

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE needs to sack up and pay the guy, he's the best thing going right now.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rumor that started overnight on Reddit and social media regarding Roman Reigns failing a wellness test is completely untrue, a WWE source informed PWInsider.com.

The rumor from an anonymous user started on the r/SquaredCircle community around 1 a.m. ET and has since been removed, but claimed that Reigns had failed a random drug test, and was the reason Brock Lesnar grew angry and reportedly walked off Monday Night Raw this week.

As noted, there is no truth to the story and not a single legitimate source has noted otherwise. While it’s still unclear what happened with Lesnar on Monday, the leading theory is that the champion is frustrated over his WrestleMania pay being taken from the dwindling pay-per-view buys.

Rumor Killer: Roman Reigns Did Not Fail a Drug Test

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Lesnar have been pissed about Reigns failing a drug test?