• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNLV Basketball

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-2 in conference play now. What the fuck. They showed flashes of brilliance, and then stunk outloud. I dont get it. They had a really good OOC, and then shit the bed in conference. disgusted.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: WOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLFFFFFFF PAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just fucking garbage!!!! Seriously fucking pissed at this pile of trash team.

All right I sat down and watched the game (Reno) had to DVR it, guys let's not get to overly concern just yet, remember that this is a very young team, freshmen and sophomores, plus that bench isn't that deep, I know games like this piss us all off, but they show at times some good ball, it's gonna take them time, hell at this point and time I would not be shocked if the barely make the conference tourney but they could very easily win the damn thing if they continue to grow.....

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the inconsistency that kills me. It's the way it has been since Dave Rice got here. Play up and down to competition. This last loss was WAY down to the other teams lack of talent.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right I sat down and watched the game (Reno) had to DVR it, guys let's not get to overly concern just yet, remember that this is a very young team, freshmen and sophomores, plus that bench isn't that deep, I know games like this piss us all off, but they show at times some good ball, it's gonna take them time, hell at this point and time I would not be shocked if the barely make the conference tourney but they could very easily win the damn thing if they continue to grow.....

Thing is this team is inconsistent to a pathetic level. UNR has no business beating UNLV in Vegas. Reno is probably one of the three worst teams in the MW. There is no excuse for loosing to UNR young team or not absolutely no excuse especially loosing 3 fucking games to UNR in a row, thats on Dave Rice, he fucked up.

This team could end the season with a good record and sneak into the tourney. This team could also end up with a loosing record and the bottom half of the MWC.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking kids. Only consistent players are McCaw and Vaughn, and even Vaughn struggles at times. Everyone else looks like a different player every night.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we're not Memphis. I know some Memphis fans, and UNLV has a bunch of similarities. The fan base has very high expectations, their players are inconsistent, the coach is perceived and too nice of a guy on the players, and after every loss the fans are calling for his head.
I dont know what the problem is, but it sucks.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned it a couple months ago, about my concerns with Rice, yes he's won, but it's the next level this program needs right now, to be honest I wouldn't be pissed at all to see him removed and Stacy runs it for a while....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or has the Runnin' Rebels basketball program taken a step back since Dave Rice arrived?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned it a couple months ago, about my concerns with Rice, yes he's won, but it's the next level this program needs right now, to be honest I wouldn't be pissed at all to see him removed and Stacy runs it for a while....

I wasn't happy when Rice replaced Kruger. I really wanted Reggie Theus to be UNLV's next HC.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's recruiting like a mad man. He just isn't getting the results on the scoreboard. I actually feel kind of bad for him. He doesn't seem to have any balls, seems a little clueless too. The pressure to produce has to be getting to him. I hope he's able to turn it around. CBB is better when UNLV's a factor. Sure feels like it's been a while though.