• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Bauer suspended 2 years

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal news outlets have buried the new and exculpatory evidence

Middle and right news outlets haven’t…why do you think that is

I've said it about five times now man. They stand to gain nothing. He is a public figure. She is not.

If Fox wants to roll that dice then by all means do so. It is a wildly reckless decision.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person he had a legit beef with he dropped the lawsuit. He had his chance to dunk on her and didn't.

He didn't have the proof of her scheme back in June. Now it's all in black and white. Do you not know that?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a scheming psychopath and belongs in jail for this but nothing will happen. If you're a rich guy and take part in hook up culture you're taking a risk. He rolled the dice one too many times. I didn't follow the story all that closely but in hindsight there were certainly signs

(1) Judge refused to issue a restraining order. That's almost unheard of, the judges almost always err on the side of caution so if something happens their ass is covered.
(2) The DA's office opted not to press charges - The LA DA not going after a male celeb accused of sexual assault and assault when the woman obviously was worked over by someone was a big sign.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have the proof of her scheme back in June. Now it's all in black and white. Do you not know that?

the entire suit was defamation about his fracturing her skull. He dropped it.

All this other stuff he has since found out would be irrelevant. It's not like anyone had access to this information and withheld it. They reported what they had.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a scheming psychopath and belongs in jail for this but nothing will happen. If you're a rich guy and take part in hook up culture you're taking a risk. He rolled the dice one too many times. I didn't follow the story all that closely but in hindsight there were certainly signs

(1) Judge refused to issue a restraining order. That's almost unheard of, the judges almost always err on the side of caution so if something happens their ass is covered.
(2) The DA's office opted not to press charges - The LA DA not going after a male celeb accused of sexual assault and assault when the woman obviously was worked over by someone was a big sign.
Right and all that was known back then. He still got hammered by the liberal corporate media. Now there is new news about this public story and these companies that were willing to put him on blast are ignoring her text messages showing females plotting against a male. It's rotten.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the entire suit was libel about his fracturing her skull. He dropped it.

All this other stuff he has since found out would be irrelevant. It's not like anyone had access to this information and withheld it. They reported what they had.
Her lawyers had it and withheld it. The Athletic had the medical records and withheld it.

Molly Knight is a public figure. ESPN could be roasting her like the pig she is. She worked for a competitor. Lots to gain except the liberal left would be angry with them. That's politics. It's political no matter how you try to deny it, omit it or ignore it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the crux of your beef. For the record Trevor gives zero fucks about you white knighting for him because you got lady issues.
Personally I'm good. This is political so I throw my hat in. We are all voters. This is a constitutional republic.

The truth should be louder than the lies. Of course a loser like you is happy with the opposite.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'm good. This is political so I throw my hat in. We are all voters. This is a constitutional republic.

so back to my original point.

which posters made this political that you take issue with

Because back on page 1 I said the 2 years was absurd.

Anyone?

Or you all just ranting about imaginary posters

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so back to my original point.

which posters made this political that you take issue with

Because back on page 1 I said the 2 years was absurd.

Anyone?

Or you all just ranting about imaginary posters
You coming to the defense of imaginary posters now? Seems like you don't have shit to say about any of the new revelations on this story. So fuck off. You are two years behind the rest of us.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The truth should be louder than the lies. Of course a loser like you is happy with the opposite.

Liberals want the opposite

That’s how they attract stupid and gullible people

I can’t even imagine being so weak that I’d be a liberal

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There must have been a Bauer thread that got deleted around here because there were a lot of other liberal losers stumping for the bitch. They'll do whatever the media tells them.

This post ♤♤♤

Reactions: DJ

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post ♤♤♤
Imagine seeing the world the way he sees the world? Every little thing he doesn’t like is some product of the political left. People like that are fucking stupid and yet a God send for the modern media model which counts on click bait and outrage pron to get rubes riled up enough to click on their shit. I thank God every day that I’m not stupid like these people.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine seeing the world the way he sees the world? Every little thing he doesn’t like is some product of the political left. People like that are fucking stupid and yet a God send for the modern media model which counts on click bait and outrage pron to get rubes riled up enough to click on their shit. I thank God every day that I’m not stupid like these people.

it just keeps getting worse man. I guess that's why I push back so hard. I'm over it. I'm over the outrage **** from the left and the right.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy situation. There were certainly signs this wasn't legit but did MLB have all that info and let's not forget the woman did get the shit beat out of her. This wasn't a simple he said, she said. I don't believe he gave her the beating but it's hard to believe someone let another person do that to them in an attempt to sue a guy. She obviously picked the wrong guy.
Let's also not forget that this is a guy MANY of his teammates and fellow ballplayers could not stand personally which didn't help. So the Dodgers and MLB had to deal with pictures of a woman who got beaten up pretty bad, teammates saying they wouldn't step foot in the same locker room as the guy, there would have been massive protests and the guy admittedly was into some kinky shit.
I believe he lost about 36 mil with the suspension. MLB should reimburse him (Drop in the bucket for them), apologize saying they didn't have all the info just like Bauer's lawyers didn't early on and reinstate him immediately.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy situation. There were certainly signs this wasn't legit but did MLB have all that info and let's not forget the woman did get the shit beat out of her. This wasn't a simple he said, she said. I don't believe he gave her the beating but it's hard to believe someone let another person do that to them in an attempt to sue a guy. She obviously picked the wrong guy.
Let's also not forget that this is a guy MANY of his teammates and fellow ballplayers could not stand personally which didn't help. So the Dodgers and MLB had to deal with pictures of a woman who got beaten up pretty bad, teammates saying they wouldn't step foot in the same locker room as the guy, there would have been massive protests and the guy admittedly was into some kinky shit.
I believe he lost about 36 mil with the suspension. MLB should reimburse him (Drop in the bucket for them), apologize saying they didn't have all the info just like Bauer's lawyers didn't early on and reinstate him immediately.
Exactly.

It's not as cut and dried as Eaglesnut makes it out to be.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

It's not as cut and dried as Eaglesnut makes it out to be.

No. It really is

This is why you don’t pander to the weak

It cost him more than just the salary

He could make more money with a new contract, and if he threw as expected he’d make a ton more

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just keeps getting worse man. I guess that's why I push back so hard. I'm over it. I'm over the outrage **** from the left and the right.
It’s really weird. Does anyone like liars? Does anyone value a selfish disreputable person that would lie about something like this in order to have a financial windfall? I don’t know of anyone who wouldn’t detest a person like that. But people are fucking stupid and tribal and it’s a dangerous combination. They’re easily convinced that the root of all evil exists in the other tribe or tribes.