• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KFFL Posters

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just started posting here regularly and was wondering about some old timers. Manny make it over? He was a good guy, seem to recall he had health issues. I really hope he is OK. How about....what was his name? Real jerk. Oh yeah, Erk. Is he here? Did I read Speedy came here then left like on the old board? How about my good friends swat and Avelek?

Appreciate any updates you can give me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people made it over. If you look at the And Now Introducing... thread at the top of our forum, you see a lot of KFFL people.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins fans BFF's! Wonder if that mod who tried banning me ever made it over from KFFL. That guy was a pure gem lol. :o

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just started posting here regularly and was wondering about some old timers. Manny make it over? He was a good guy, seem to recall he had health issues. I really hope he is OK. How about....what was his name? Real jerk. Oh yeah, Erk. Is he here? Did I read Speedy came here then left like on the old board? How about my good friends swat and Avelek?

Appreciate any updates you can give me.
Here we can say Go Fuck yourself! :finger2:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about....what was his name? Real jerk. Oh yeah, Erk. Is he here?

What's up, Davey? A lot of the oldies are here. Not as active or dramatic as the heyday of KFFL but we're working on it. Still have the same work cell number? Or did you move on from that gig?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I feel at home now. Same number Erk. I almost called you the other day, then decided a nap would be more interesting.

Not sure who you were talking about SoShady. I was one of the Redskins mods and we didn't ban anyone, including that asswipe Skinswin!

Oh yeah, fuck you Wings. Yeah like this place.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like the more relaxed approach here, as far as moderation goes. KFFL was great, but you could barely look at somebody the wrong way and not get reprimanded (or worse).

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important to note that there are some different unspoken rules here though. For example, trash talking in another team's forum is really frowned upon here and can get you banned. Not in this forum, we don't care, but in some others, people get really butthurt if you point out Cutler sucks or Tannehill is a diva bitch, etc. You can do that in the general forum to your heart's content, but not on a team forum.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real question is who did Wings have to blow to become a moderator? You guys just got here this year right?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important to note that there are some different unspoken rules here though. For example, trash talking in another team's forum is really frowned upon here and can get you banned. Not in this forum, we don't care, but in some others, people get really butthurt if you point out Cutler sucks or Tannehill is a diva bitch, etc. You can do that in the general forum to your heart's content, but not on a team forum.
some team boards have a troll thread or a banter thread where trash talking is acceptable..we here at the hoop like to have the team boards open for discussion about that specific team for their fan base .. but pretty much anything goes in the general sections

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made it over here Dick I mean Dave. It's been good to see you around.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff folks. What's up EN?

Thinking about you guys as we watched Silver Lining Playbook on Netflix, lots of Eagles references. I understand for those of you living in a split level 7.99 a month may not be possible but just in case you are a subscriber:

Silver Linings Playbook (2012)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the skins to surprise this week. The Falcons have already beat the rest of the nfc east so of course the only ones to beat them will be our worst franchise. That's football God humor.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Redsins are missing 3 of their 4 starters in the secondary. If this wasn't the case they could have stolen one by being overlooked. Not now, Atlanta will ring the bell all day and the Washington offense can't keep up.

Last edited:

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGF great to see you. I have kept up my string of bad luck. In June I fell asleep driving to work and was almost killed. I am doing OK now and even started working again. I am really glad to see you even if you like the foreskins.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGF great to see you. I have kept up my string of bad luck. In June I fell asleep driving to work and was almost killed. I am doing OK now and even started working again. I am really glad to see you even if you like the foreskins.

Sorry to hear that... hope that that run of bad luck is finally over...