• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

keep poking the bear

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and furthermore, they did find wrongdoing on the part of Colts and ex-jets officials, so let them finish.
Put it all on the table!

I sure hope all that bullshit about being set up and all comes out in the report, then again, I can see Goofdell going thru the report with a magic marker striking out most of it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope all that bullshit about being set up and all comes out in the report, then again, I can see Goofdell going thru the report with a magic marker striking out most of it.
I really believe the owners are expecting a real report. Stand by......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe the owners are expecting a real report. Stand by......

if the report absolves the Pats 100% of anything I will be shocked. I think it should but the league needs something in the report to substantiate the amount of time it has taken to come up with something against the Pats no matter how INFINITESIMAL it may be.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the report absolves the Pats 100% of anything I will be shocked. I think it should but the league needs something in the report to substantiate the amount of time it has taken to come up with something against the Pats no matter how INFINITESIMAL it may be.
I disagree bro. I think they have found nothing on the Pats. I think they have found a bunch about themselves - the league. Fire Kensil

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree bro. I think they have found nothing on the Pats. I think they have found a bunch about themselves - the league. Fire Kensil

I hope you're right..but until I hear them admit they got nothing I'm skeptical about how the league deals with the Pats.