• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup i called it. Ventura. hot head latin. thinks he earned some thing already.
he must think getting corn holed in the WS makes him a star.
BAWWWHHHHHHAAAAAA.
he should have been 15 games.
Royals must think they are good now?? after a year off playing over there heads and sneaking in the WS and losing!!!!
Ventura will learn...the league will show him how to act like a pro. he aint playing on the islands any more

Get Miggy out of your avatar, Doug. Miggy would beat the living shit out of you if he saw this. Second time you have brought race into this.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miggy is from ven.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look, when you get to the bigs. you have to act like a pro.
ventura isn't doing that. he needs to . period

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. but he acts like a pro. not like that island type ball.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup i called it. Ventura. hot head latin. thinks he earned some thing already.
he must think getting corn holed in the WS makes him a star.
BAWWWHHHHHHAAAAAA.
he should have been 15 games.
Royals must think they are good now?? after a year off playing over there heads and sneaking in the WS and losing!!!!
Ventura will learn...the league will show him how to act like a pro. he aint playing on the islands any more

luv ya doug, don't know if he got corn holed in the WS, he pitched alright, well, better numbers than Verlander in WS games.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers win again. we own the Central. Twins up next.
Price to start the series.

I have not set my line up a few times. dam. I might be pushing for the lead now if I wouldn't forget to set it.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers 10 - 2 against the Central. Royals 7-5.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My focus has been on the NHL playoffs and most notably the Wild so I haven't seen a lot of full Twins games recently but somehow we are 8-10 and 7-5 since that awful 1-5 start.

Honestly don't really know how. Our defense sucks. Nobody is currently hitting(at least of the regulars sans maybe Mauer), all our starters have pretty shitty ERAS I believe with Hughes being fuckin winless. And whenever I watch(besides today) our bullpen sucks.

Whatever!!! Wins are wins!! Lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My focus has been on the NHL playoffs and most notably the Wild so I haven't seen a lot of full Twins games recently but somehow we are 8-10 and 7-5 since that awful 1-5 start.

Honestly don't really know how. Our defense sucks. Nobody is currently hitting(at least of the regulars sans maybe Mauer), all our starters have pretty shitty ERAS I believe with Hughes being fuckin winless. And whenever I watch(besides today) our bullpen sucks.

Whatever!!! Wins are wins!! Lol
Did you see that McClellan is pretty much a shoe-in to coach the Blues next season? Shaking my head at this whole mess the Sharks have created for themselves as of late.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that McClellan is pretty much a shoe-in to coach the Blues next season? Shaking my head at this whole mess the Sharks have created for themselves as of late.

Actuslly haven't really read up on that but wouldn't shock me in the slightest.

Hitchcock is almost certainly gone and McCllelan will be coaching an NHL team next year. So they have to be the best bet.

Sharks are in trouble. Wild have done it well. Mix hardworking vets with young talent that continues to grow.

The difference in heart(dougy) and determination between guys like Parise and Marleau is nuts.

Sharks have a lot to figure out.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooo no the Indians finally won a gane at comericapark . wow. we should panic, after all it is agril 24 and we do won them last couple years. esp at Comerica park. BUT BUT
we beat them today... and look to win the series ...... we own the Tribe. relax they scored all there runs in the first game of the series. they got 1 run today.
Go home you're drunk! :suds: