• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not Wilson Instead? What to read up about what they liked about him in this spot. Seems like a SAM or a Mike or which is good I guess. Also seems like he can play the run, the pass and blitz and has really good speed
cmon

the pros know what they are doing.

Trust the Process.

:wash:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Peyton Wilson and Cedric Grey over Liufau. That said, he is a good, tough player and a leader. And McClay is a Hell of a lot better judge than I am, so lets go
Can someone say good stuff about this LB please.
Stuff I am reading is part time player & talk of special teams. Not a lot of confidence for me. :(
One of you draft guru's pick me up on this pick please.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff I am reading is part time player & talk of special teams. Not a lot of confidence for me. :(
Liufau has excellent length, and he runs well and chases with great effort. He has the ability to shoot his hands and keep blockers off his frame as he pursues. He has good stopping power. He gets to depth and shows good range dropping into underneath coverage. Liufau has the traits to match up with tight ends. He has active hands, which he shows when he's slipping blocks rushing the passer. He had three sacks last season. -- Steve Muench

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by the general consensus he was a 4th or 5th round grade. There were higher ranked LB's still on the board, but the the Cowboys have the only list that matters.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by the general consensus he was a 4th or 5th round grade. There were higher ranked LB's still on the board, but the the Cowboys have the only list that matters.
Just worried outside of OL we are trying to get cute.
When I saw we took an edge rusher I thought. Yeah Cowboys cant help themselves. They always got to go there. Then I saw LB & I thought cool maybe we got our next Sean Lee. Instincts & all that good jazz. But read (paraphrasing) athletic special teamer, could be used on passing 3rd downs.
Feeling a bit blue after Day 2.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cooper Beebe. Tough son of a gun. Seems to big for C at 335, I have to think that's their plan. I would have really liked Benson or Corum in the 2nd round. We are going to have the worst RB room in the NFL
I like this pick. Still I wanted that Wisconsin back. I guess Zeke and Dowdle?

This Beebe is a big guy. I have no problem putting him at center. I would encourage it.

This team is clearly going through a mini rebuild.

They can't seriously think Dowdle and Zeke are the answer?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This smells like Nashon Wright all over again. They should have drafted Braelon Allen

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kneeland and Marist will fit well in Zimmer's defense. I think I will back off my initial thoughts on the linebacker.

Kneeland is a serious run stopper. Brugler has him ranked 32. I can see why. I think they may have found something here.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this pick. Still I wanted that Wisconsin back. I guess Zeke and Dowdle?

This Beebe is a big guy. I have no problem putting him at center. I would encourage it.

This team is clearly going through a mini rebuild.

They can't seriously think Dowdle and Zeke are the answer?
Man the two OL picks are a great investment and the DE looks like he could be a stud. The one pick I'm worries about is the LB. I actually think the kid could be a good player, but if we are drafting for need(which we were) then we missed the boat on the biggest one. You said it, Zeke and Dowdle. That ain't good enough. Maybe they believe a year two Deuce will be ready to take a shot?