• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can complete the Dr Will game by explaining his chaos strategy, than yes, he has a chance.

sure... with how he represents himself at the end... but I am talking about being the favourite..
at this point we know that every week is going to be a blindside. its so stupid, but all the players care more about their resumes than they do about getting to the finals...

which means either Maria or Charlie should be going home next week... especially after this Tiff blindside...

Blindsides are just proof that nobody has control... even if you think you have control... If Q can just create more chaos, the attention would stay off him and allow the next blindside to happen...

at this point only Charlie and Maria have my vote... maybe Liz as she has sacrificed more than anyone else in this game... and everyone is respecting her for how hard she.is playing...

but Kenzie lost my vote, Ben and Venus need to do something...

In the BEST RESUME GAME

1a. Maria
1b. Charlie
2. Q
3. Liz
4. Venus
5. Ben
6. Kenzie

But Q is just not liked.... but if Charlie and Maria don't make it to the finals, then Q can very well beat the others...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure... with how he represents himself at the end... but I am talking about being the favourite..
at this point we know that every week is going to be a blindside. its so stupid, but all the players care more about their resumes than they do about getting to the finals...

which means either Maria or Charlie should be going home next week... especially after this Tiff blindside...

Blindsides are just proof that nobody has control... even if you think you have control... If Q can just create more chaos, the attention would stay off him and allow the next blindside to happen...

at this point only Charlie and Maria have my vote... maybe Liz as she has sacrificed more than anyone else in this game... and everyone is respecting her for how hard she.is playing...

but Kenzie lost my vote, Ben and Venus need to do something...

In the BEST RESUME GAME

1a. Maria
1b. Charlie
2. Q
3. Liz
4. Venus
5. Ben
6. Kenzie

But Q is just not liked.... but if Charlie and Maria don't make it to the finals, then Q can very well beat the others...

Kenzie has no where near the worst resume objectively.

And Q has absolutely zero chance to win whether we are looking at the post show edit or within the realm of that game. Zero. There is a better chance you win the million.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The preview made it appear that the target this week will be Maria. That almost guarantees that she won’t be going home. I can see them targeting Charlie since he has won immunity so much now.

I gotta say, though, they have put in a lot of work this season to hide the winner’s edit. It APPEARS that Maria has gotten it, but it isn’t as blatant as past seasons.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenzie has no where near the worst resume objectively.

And Q has absolutely zero chance to win whether we are looking at the post show edit or within the realm of that game. Zero. There is a better chance you win the million.

Sure I am over reacting. Katurah was much worse. And there has been others. But damn. Kenzie went from true contender to an absolute joke in one week. One of the worst weeks I’ve seen for a contestant.

And in my opinion she is now the low hanging fruit of this season. She beat out Venus and q

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I am over reacting. Katurah was much worse. And there has been others. But damn. Kenzie went from true contender to an absolute joke in one week. One of the worst weeks I’ve seen for a contestant.

And in my opinion she is now the low hanging fruit of this season. She beat out Venus and q

That’s still a overreaction haha.

She shouldn’t have went back on her plan. But she had a reasoning for it. And she’s not in a great spot.

But she’s dominated to this because of her all around game. She’s far from dead game wise.

And edit wise she still has a top 2 edit with Charlie. And is one of only 3 that can win with Maria as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s still a overreaction haha.

She shouldn’t have went back on her plan. But she had a reasoning for it. And she’s not in a great spot.

But she’s dominated to this because of her all around game. She’s far from dead game wise.

And edit wise she still has a top 2 edit with Charlie. And is one of only 3 that can win with Maria as well.

you and Cal read the edits much better than i do... but i dont see her having a good edit anymore... the biggest thing she did was help Ben when he needed it...

all i know is that this week we will see how powerful the Charlie Maria duo is.... if neither of them go home this week then they will be final 3 with Q...

and Q has no chance vs either of them.... really nobody does... they dont need to bring in a stooge... but as of now compared to them all the others would be stooges...

Maybe Liz would steal a vote...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see Charlie as a contender. Based on edit.

Again, outside of not trusting The Six, in what way has he driven the tribe in any way? When have the producers shown other players commenting on ANYTHING he has done that puts him in a power position? When did he get to narrate his plan?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see Charlie as a contender. Based on edit.

Again, outside of not trusting The Six, in what way has he driven the tribe in any way? When have the producers shown other players commenting on ANYTHING he has done that puts him in a power position? When did he get to narrate his plan?

he is playing with Maria... they talk about everything... sure, i dont know whether the rest of the players know that yet... but that is an easy explanation...

also he is winning immunity challenges... which is huge for the Maria/charlie alliance to control the game....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and Cal read the edits much better than i do... but i dont see her having a good edit anymore... the biggest thing she did was help Ben when he needed it...

all i know is that this week we will see how powerful the Charlie Maria duo is.... if neither of them go home this week then they will be final 3 with Q...

and Q has no chance vs either of them.... really nobody does... they dont need to bring in a stooge... but as of now compared to them all the others would be stooges...

Maybe Liz would steal a vote...

So even Wednesdays ep. While we all know it wasn’t ideal for Kenzie that tiff went out when she wasn’t trying to

The edit shielded her almost completely. None of it was done to make her look bad.

Maria and Charlie saw their opportunity to flush the idol before it’s too late. So it’s a great look for them.

But Kenzie still has a great relationship with them(per whats been shown) and none of their plan had anything to do with taking Kenzie down a peg or weakening her. So it really wanted it to mainly be Maria/Charlie’s move rather than Kenzies error.

Kenzie was also shown explaining her reasoning for changing her mind. While changing your mind isn’t always good, it’s vital to at least have it shown why.

And in the new era flawed edits are the norm. Kenzie was almost too perfect so she kinda needed adversity.

Right now my pick is still Charlie to win if I had to choose

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even Wednesdays ep. While we all know it wasn’t ideal for Kenzie that tiff went out when she wasn’t trying to

The edit shielded her almost completely. None of it was done to make her look bad.

Maria and Charlie saw their opportunity to flush the idol before it’s too late. So it’s a great look for them.

But Kenzie still has a great relationship with them(per whats been shown) and none of their plan had anything to do with taking Kenzie down a peg or weakening her. So it really wanted it to mainly be Maria/Charlie’s move rather than Kenzies error.

Kenzie was also shown explaining her reasoning for changing her mind. While changing your mind isn’t always good, it’s vital to at least have it shown why.

And in the new era flawed edits are the norm. Kenzie was almost too perfect so she kinda needed adversity.

Right now my pick is still Charlie to win if I had to choose

again, you know more than i do when it comes to the edits... so you could be right... i also base my opinions on what SHOULD happen, not what these idiots do... always forget that most players play paranoid which makes them play stupid....

but i hate this new generation need to build their resume... sure it makes for good tv, but it actually hurts the game, because there is less strategy, and less smart game play...

Kenzie was an idiot in the first place to want to get out TIff so early... you do not even throw out the idea to get rid of your number one until at least final 6.... she did it way to early... and it lingered... backing down was smart, but being so unaware of her surroundings to believe just because she says the plan is dead for the plan to be dead is another just stupid move....

Whether the edit protects her or not...

id be shocked if she wins now... more shocked if she wins than if any other player does...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, you know more than i do when it comes to the edits... so you could be right... i also base my opinions on what SHOULD happen, not what these idiots do... always forget that most players play paranoid which makes them play stupid....

but i hate this new generation need to build their resume... sure it makes for good tv, but it actually hurts the game, because there is less strategy, and less smart game play...

Kenzie was an idiot in the first place to want to get out TIff so early... you do not even throw out the idea to get rid of your number one until at least final 6.... she did it way to early... and it lingered... backing down was smart, but being so unaware of her surroundings to believe just because she says the plan is dead for the plan to be dead is another just stupid move....

Whether the edit protects her or not...

id be shocked if she wins now... more shocked if she wins than if any other player does...

I 100% agree about players way too often playing for "big moves" sometimes for tv and sometimes cause they delusionally think they need them early and often to win. People win being loyal to alliances since the beginning of time. Needing to make random resume moves against allies at top 9 is basically someone admitting they suck and they cant out talk their alliance at the final tribal.

Only thing I disagree on with what you said is Kenzie being most shocking to win. Forget edits. We know everyone hates Q and Venus. Liz has zero resume and is weird. Kenzie is well liked and to this point even missing that vote nothing shows shes on the bottom. Charlie and Maria still have a working relationship with her, they just needed Tiff gone. There is nothing to suggest Kenzie will be a target right away. Heck theres more to suggest that without her number 1 shes a more key vote to help take out charlie/maria if she wanted.

I will say this and I will bet any sum of money on it. If Kenzie makes final 3 she win. IF.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% agree about players way too often playing for "big moves" sometimes for tv and sometimes cause they delusionally think they need them early and often to win. People win being loyal to alliances since the beginning of time. Needing to make random resume moves against allies at top 9 is basically someone admitting they suck and they cant out talk their alliance at the final tribal.

Only thing I disagree on with what you said is Kenzie being most shocking to win. Forget edits. We know everyone hates Q and Venus. Liz has zero resume and is weird. Kenzie is well liked and to this point even missing that vote nothing shows shes on the bottom. Charlie and Maria still have a working relationship with her, they just needed Tiff gone. There is nothing to suggest Kenzie will be a target right away. Heck theres more to suggest that without her number 1 shes a more key vote to help take out charlie/maria if she wanted.

I will say this and I will bet any sum of money on it. If Kenzie makes final 3 she win. IF.
any final 3??

even if Charlie or Maria are in it??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any final 3??

even if Charlie or Maria are in it??

My personal belief is she’d be the odds on favorite there over Charlie. So ya I guess not 100% sure but very very confident she beats anyone with that jury, and social game.

And then back to edit wise, losing finalist is no way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the game isnt played like this and it is not about physicality , but just watching Kenzie and Liz in that last challenge , struggling to get through the sand while everyone else was tossing their bags , I just couldnt vote for either of them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the game isnt played like this and it is not about physicality , but just watching Kenzie and Liz in that last challenge , struggling to get through the sand while everyone else was tossing their bags , I just couldnt vote for either of them.
There was a guy who played Australian Survivor in one of the first few seasons who flat-out refused to compete in the challenges. He didn’t even try. Strategically, he owned the game, but he lost at the end because the other players didn’t respect the fact that he just tossed a whole third of the game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im the opposite... but mostly in BB... i hate the comp beasts... its less true in survivor... but BB, they give the athletic players too big of an advantage...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is fully doing Dr Will/Evel Dick strategy at this point. Go back and watch BB2, and it is clear that Will is one of the most over-rated players ever. I don’t think this strategy works intentionally. A player can “oops” into it (add Josh to this list), but I don’t think Will or Dick really thought they were winning when they played it.
I don’t think anyone thought Dick was gonna win it until he won it. Just an amazing season and it included my favorite quote of all time when Dick commented on the God Squad;

“God doesn’t care who wins a damn game!"