• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched it just now and was incredibly creeped out by the amount of spiders just chilling in a hallway. Then the big f*cking spider just hanging out in front of the car. All kinds of NOPE. This reminded me though of REC just with a spider infestation instead of a rabies outbreak.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late Night with the Devil is great and exactly the kind of movie more studios should be funding.

David Daswhatever is always good, and the pseudo found footage angle works well for this one.

Really enjoyed it and I hope it gets enough money to show the studios that this is the quality we need to be making.

Just got around to this, so good. Well acted, super original concept and yet very familiar. Not sure they stuck the landing but it didn't matter.

Now watching 47 Meters Down Uncaged, yikes. I need another drink or 2 in me for this to be tolerable.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got around to this, so good. Well acted, super original concept and yet very familiar. Not sure they stuck the landing but it didn't matter.

Now watching 47 Meters Down Uncaged, yikes. I need another drink or 2 in me for this to be tolerable.

Its better than the first one lol