• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FIRE FLAKE!

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLD isn't getting bought out either, I thought it was a ridiculous thought anyway.

This is what they're rolling with gentlemen. I see 15th-20th picks for a while and no Cup.

Such a typical LA Kings move. Not good enough to win, not bad enough to draft high end.

This is why I see dark times ahead.... They will be a bubble team, Sure they might become a High flying offense.... But they will still not be A.Team that can produce in the playoffs

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t let him ride out his last year. Hire a new GM and let them hire a new coach and implement a new system.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to torture myself I listened to the presser again, wow - I feel absolutely dumber than an hour ago and it's insulting how these 2 jabronis dodged everything. They're in clear cut save our jobs/damage control mode.

I'd be very curious to hear what Blake sold Uncle Phil on to permit keeping his job.

Attachments

• bf96dba05fa446d4c863525aa3c1f473b1d3fe1ef2ed9bb62f6a7802b6b3b2f2.jpg
    bf96dba05fa446d4c863525aa3c1f473b1d3fe1ef2ed9bb62f6a7802b6b3b2f2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Use my wife while I watch"

Dude has to be, how else can you explain this.

These two orchestrated the coup and then have run the franchise into the ground. I really do not have any other explanation. Incompetent, unqualified, take your pick - they all apply.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Locked On LA Kings. Opens with Blake being retained and goes "Has he even earned the right to pick another coach? The franchise is paying McLlelan $5mil NOT to coach the team next year".

In my personal opinion, I don't dislike Jim Hiller. But if you're going to roll with PLD again, you have to hire a coach that can get more out of him. You can't keep him and keep the current system.

If Kings get a stud goalie, I think that will honestly help some stuff but man am I pessimistic with all this lack of sense of urgency. If LA can get bigger on defense and younger up front, coupled with a good goalie, that's an improvement to me. I'm watching that same Florida/Boston Game 1 and it's a different level for sure. Both team with very aggressive forechecks and active/big defense. These teams get way more support from the backend than LA. Florida was losing and they immediately start mixing it up physically. That's not even a tool that LA can consider. To have players that pissed off at losing that they'll go hit people and start stuff. Beating a dead horse, but Kings can balance out their bottom two lines with size and grit and we might actually have something serviceable.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting if this ends up happening. John Buccigross tweeted a pic of the studio, but on the floor reflection you can see the draft results.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting if this ends up happening. John Buccigross tweeted a pic of the studio, but on the floor reflection you can see the draft results.

Eh I don't have a problem with SJ getting the 1OA. I actually kind of miss them being good and some great showdowns between LA and them.

I also don't hate Anaheim as much as I did when I was younger, when all 3 teams were powerhouses teams feared coming through CA and having to run the gauntlet out of the state.

At least Anaheim is sticking to their rebuild and I can see them becoming a really good team in about 3-4 years. They definitely know how to scout and develop young talent unlike the hosers in El Segundo.

You know what I noticed, Blake picked up more Doug Wilson than he did Dumbo. Neither of those two guys learned a thing about winning culture and fiscal responsibility from him who ironically was both their predecessor.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh I don't have a problem with SJ getting the 1OA. I actually kind of miss them being good and some great showdowns between LA and them.

I also don't hate Anaheim as much as I did when I was younger, when all 3 teams were powerhouses teams feared coming through CA and having to run the gauntlet out of the state.

At least Anaheim is sticking to their rebuild and I can see them becoming a really good team in about 3-4 years. They definitely know how to scout and develop young talent unlike the hosers in El Segundo.

You know what I noticed, Blake picked up more Doug Wilson than he did Dumbo. Neither of those two guys learned a thing about winning culture and fiscal responsibility from him who ironically was both their predecessor.
I don’t remember who said it, but going through California was called Murderers’ Row.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think it's awesome that when the 3 were monsters only LA won and did it twice.

Keep your "first Cup" I'll take the number of them over whoever got them first. That's what people look at.