• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early 2024 Rankings....

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be shocked, outside a significant injury(s) to key players, if at least 3 of these 4 top ranked teams aren’t 1) in the playoffs and 2) aren’t ranked in the top 5 at seasons end. I think they run away with college football this season. Ohio and Georgia should have little trouble finding their way to the national title game in my opinion.

There is such a HUGE gap in talent from the top 4 teams and the rest of the teams next season.

Playoffs are kind of a layup for the top 4 IMO. With the expanded playoff, you likely need to have 3 losses in order to miss it. I think Ohio State and Georgia are the top 2 teams but I also don't think Texas and Oregon are that far behind them. There are also teams that could end up being contenders if some things work out for them. For example, if Michigan's new QB is legit, they're right back in that top tier.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that I would annotate the list for you!

No wonder Oregon is ranked #4.

Florida probably plays the toughest schedule in the country. But let's not pretend that's why Florida is unranked and Oregon is #4.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that most the major players have been taken in the transfer portal and at national signing day, what do you think the top 25 will look like next year? Obviously, we still have about 2 weeks till everyone has to declare for the draft, so things may change a bit. Here is what I've seen so far, and I think a few may be too highly ranked on this list (unfortunately one of them is Michigan).

View attachment 350164
Michigan way to high

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan way to high

I agree. They lost way to much in the draft, as well as most their coaching staff from the last few seasons.

I think I would be happy if they sneak into the playoffs this year. Unfortunately, with their schedule, they could easily lose 4 games and it may still be considered a good season for them. Michigan fans may have to ride the high of the national championship for a few more years.