• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spotted a short clip on him today in YT right after he had found out Poles had selected Odunze. You'd have thought he just received a much wanted present from Santa Claus. He was ecstatic.

I seen the same......Caleb showed how I felt when we drafted him.......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think the Bears are going to be delighted with him. I’m a big USC fan and I’m telling you, the dude can play
I have a nephew and a good friend from back in the day, both of whom are diehard Trojan fans. The friend actually has season tix, so he's seen a shitload of Williams up close. And both say he's the real deal, so who am I to argue. :cool2:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL is scripted, it weirdly feels like they're finally writing us in. This is a wildly unique situation they've been in since Poles arrived, and I think the guy could go down in Ditka lore. He is fucking killing it.

Name the last time a "generational Talent" at QB went number 1 to a 7-win team? (Should've been 9)

A 7 win team, that has already dramatically improved on offense at the skill positions, and has a pretty young studly o-line shaping up?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL is scripted, it weirdly feels like they're finally writing us in. This is a wildly unique situation they've been in since Poles arrived, and I think the guy could go down in Ditka lore. He is fucking killing it.

Name the last time a "generational Talent" at QB went number 1 to a 7-win team? (Should've been 9)

A 7 win team, that has already dramatically improved on offense at the skill positions, and has a pretty young studly o-line shaping up?
Sports aren't scripted (absurd... not getting into it) but I am starting get a feeling about all of this that I haven't before.

Believe me - it scares the shit out of me, more than it brings me joy. lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this Bears team ends up being the same ol same ol Bears team of the past,then this is gonna be the most disappointing season I will have ever endured.........

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this Bears team ends up being the same ol same ol Bears team of the past,then this is gonna be the most disappointing season I will have ever endured.........
Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Super Bowl sure seemed scripted

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just might have to invest in NFL Ticket for the first time
Worth it for me, even when we suck. I used to go to bars and run up a huge tab sitting there for hours lol. Last year, despite paying the 70/month for the ticket/red zone combo. My bank account was much happier.