• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Draft Thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the offense doesn't scare anyone. There is no Brady, Gronk or JE11 on the roster.

Who knows if the Oline will be able to protect whoever the starting QB is.

So stay vanilla and expect the same outcome.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I for one don't even want to think about trick plays. This offense has been so bad the last two years what I want to see are less three and outs, more sustained drives to give the defense a break, better red zone play, WR separation, a well balanced offense then maybe I would consider trick plays. Let's make football plays before we revert to the college game.
I agree, need to play much better offense, not rely on trick plays. I was just thinking that it would be cool to test some of those possible playmakers, with an occasional surprise, instead of letting them rot on the bench or ps.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the offense doesn't scare anyone. There is no Brady, Gronk or JE11 on the roster.

Who knows if the Oline will be able to protect whoever the starting QB is.

So stay vanilla and expect the same outcome.
I am okay with vanilla if we execute it well.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CPS4XCPXAAEPFi6.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah there were too many times when the run game was picking up speed, only to go away from that and watch Mac Jones or Zappe get sacked. But, that is not unique to the Pats. I’m sure many fans around the league have jumped off the sofa, chair, whatever, to scream at the TV … pound the F rock idiots! Haha.
Screaming, yelling at the TV makes no difference at all, as I’m sure we’re all aware.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah there were too many times when the run game was picking up speed, only to go away from that and watch Mac Jones or Zappe get sacked. But, that is not unique to the Pats. I’m sure many fans around the league have jumped off the sofa, chair, whatever, to scream at the TV … pound the F rock idiots! Haha.
Screaming, yelling at the TV makes no difference at all, as I’m sure we’re all aware.
Are you high?

There was a game against the Falcons a number of years ago. They were playing real late in the season if I remember.

They were down oh...about 25 points maybe. And that's when I started screaming at the TV.
They tied it up and sent it into OT to win it.

So don't tell me it doesn't work

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha yeah I think my neighbors are happy when I don't yell lmao. The Patriots used the running game so badly last year and I am hoping and praying it actually is used properly this season

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah I think my neighbors are happy when I don't yell lmao. The Patriots used the running game so badly last year and I am hoping and praying it actually is used properly this season
All of last year and the year before were complete messes as it relates to the offense. Far as I am concerned the only way things can go is up

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing was said about Zappe. Hopefully this one pans out.
I never had that impression of Zappe. He seemed more like a guy who had an over achieving energy that was worthy of checking out. Could that energy translate on the next level? Womp, womp, wah (game show failure chime).