• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Offseason thread

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches and GM are proving they know what it takes to put the best team on the field. I was surprised by two CB’s in the first two picks. Thought that Sainristil would have been a great addition but he wasn’t available at pick two. My other hoped for player was Nubin (S, Minnesota) who also got snagged in the second round. Let see how they can attract prospects as UDFA’s.

This seemed like a draft that concentrated on improving the D secondary and the trenches. It does look like the Lions are still the team to beat in an improving North. And to think just a few year’s back that would have been a totally ridiculous statement.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is OK. We will see if he sticks. We all know Turner. he is probably not winning the kicking job but at least there will be someone new as a backup.
Link to UDFA: MSN

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, BroncoSmitty, looks like the Lions signed UDFA Kicker James Turner, Michigan. The search is over! Not that he had to do a lot of FG kicking throughout the season, but he did achieve 85% FGM with a long of 50. Put him in a dome at least nine times a year and who knows, the sky’s the limit!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, BroncoSmitty, looks like the Lions signed UDFA Kicker James Turner, Michigan. The search is over! Not that he had to do a lot of FG kicking throughout the season, but he did achieve 85% FGM with a long of 50. Put him in a dome at least nine times a year and who knows, the sky’s the limit!
Weren’t really any kickers that jumped out at me this year.

Wish the kid well, but he’s no Jake Moody.

I didn’t even reach for a kicker when mocking the lions draft this year. Did take receivers though, unlike Brad.