• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Magic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags you were right about Niang. The guy is unplayable, at least in this series. The Cavs really miss Dean Wade in this series. Fucking Morris starting off Niang says it all. Never seen a guy hit the side the backboard so many times in my life

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags you were right about Niang. The guy is unplayable, at least in this series. The Cavs really miss Dean Wade in this series. Fucking Morris starting off Niang says it all. Never seen a guy hit the side the backboard so many times in my life
He's been pretty bad for sure. Though Morris had some really bad shots, too. If he'd like to stop taking fadeaway midrange jumpers that would be nice. Hope he plays well in game 6 but he's streaky. To be fair...Niang was 12-28 from 3 in playoffs for Philly last year. Think we'd take that, right?

Wade is exactly who we could use in this series...especially with Allen out. Has some size and can shoot and play D.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been pretty bad for sure. Though Morris had some really bad shots, too. If he'd like to stop taking fadeaway midrange jumpers that would be nice. Hope he plays well in game 6 but he's streaky. To be fair...Niang was 12-28 from 3 in playoffs for Philly last year. Think we'd take that, right?

Wade is exactly who we could use in this series...especially with Allen out. Has some size and can shoot and play D.
Wow. Haven’t paid that close attention. He’s not making shots? My criticism of him was about his shoddy defense that made him unplayable. The 40% 3 pt shooting was the trade off. If you aren’t getting the shooting I can see why he’s been unplayable.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I never would have thought I’d say this but I’d rather have Marcus Morris now than Buddy Hield the guy the Sixers traded Morris for.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Haven’t paid that close attention. He’s not making shots? My criticism of him was about his shoddy defense that made him unplayable. The 40% 3 pt shooting was the trade off. If you aren’t getting the shooting I can see why he’s been unplayable.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I never would have thought I’d say this but I’d rather have Marcus Morris now than Buddy Hield the guy the Sixers traded Morris for.
Yep....I disagreed about some of the things you said when we got him (mostly ripping his D) as we needed the shooting. No doubt if he cannot make shots he cannot play, but hard to imagine he just forgot how to shoot.

Morris is pretty streaky and, yes, played a huge role in that last game......but if our seasons continues beyond this series (and maybe sooner) I expect Niang to play again....whether he stays on the court (same with Merrill) depends if he can hit shots.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone seen what network Friday games are on. Guessing we are ESPN (only 2 games) but not sure.